Hume FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have heard that Walla will not release Hibberson from his contract.
If he doesnt play at Walla he will have to stand out of footy for 12 months.
what is his reasons for going to howlong??? haven't howlong losted some players where walla have gained!!!! very interesting to hear that he was wants to go i'm sure he won't stand out of footy for 12 months i'm sure he will have this year at walla and then what happens happens

what is his reasons for going to howlong??? haven't howlong losted some players where walla have gained!!!! very interesting to hear that he was wants to go i'm sure he won't stand out of footy for 12 months i'm sure he will have this year at walla and then what happens happens

Hibberson used to play for Howlong and maybe he wants to go back and help try to right a sinking ship.
From all reports there are alot more goings than arrivals.
Have also heard that Barnes may be going to Yackandandah with Adam Hansen

have heard a couple of lavington players have signed uo eg mitch brown can anyone confirm it

Singleton?
Brown and one other i have been told.
Three O & M seconds players wont cover Adam Hansen alone.
Coach comes with reasonable credentials but needs to draw some quality recruits from somewhere.
Trent Ball wont cover Mylesy at FF although he wont stand there with his hands on his hips if things dont go his way.Thats only cause he will be at the canteen eating all the hotdogs.lol

have heard a couple of lavington players have signed uo eg mitch brown can anyone confirm it

Josh Duffy would be one of the other lavy seconds players to join howlong! Wants to play senior footy... and wont get that chance at lavy! Still a handy pick up for howlong!

Singleton?
Brown and one other i have been told.
Three O & M seconds players wont cover Adam Hansen alone.
Coach comes with reasonable credentials but needs to draw some quality recruits from somewhere.
Trent Ball wont cover Mylesy at FF although he wont stand there with his hands on his hips if things dont go his way.Thats only cause he will be at the canteen eating all the hotdogs.lol

Have been told they will not lose as many as pepole are saying and have already signed most of their current players barring about 5 and have picked up about 6 or 7 from what i have been told.

Josh Duffy would be one of the other lavy seconds players to join howlong! Wants to play senior footy... and wont get that chance at lavy! Still a handy pick up for howlong!

I think Howlong have another big forward called Mark Schmidt who has also signed formerly of yack I think.

Have been told they will not lose as many as pepole are saying and have already signed most of their current players barring about 5 and have picked up about 6 or 7 from what i have been told.
Thats interesting cause the info i have got all 2nd hand is that they have lost a shit load Mylsy,Barnes,Ross,Kimber,Van Zanten boys,Koehler, Hanson bros, Doolan, Khon,Nixon & Anderson Back to Barny, Now if that is not a fair bit of quality there i will run down howlong main street with my dick hanging out. But i know what there saying in howlong is that they have lost no one and evey thing is rosie, Anyone tell me how do you replace that sort of quality surely not with Lavi 2nd players but all the best to them Almo good bloke but even he would have nightmares with them departures . Big smit is big but thats all he is . :eek:

Thats interesting cause the info i have got all 2nd hand is that they have lost a shit load Mylsy,Barnes,Ross,Kimber,Van Zanten boys,Koehler, Hanson bros, Doolan, Khon,Nixon & Anderson Back to Barny, Now if that is not a fair bit of quality there i will run down howlong main street with my dick hanging out. But i know what there saying in howlong is that they have lost no one and evey thing is rosie, Anyone tell me how do you replace that sort of quality surely not with Lavi 2nd players but all the best to them Almo good bloke but even he would have nightmares with them departures . Big smit is big but thats all he is . :eek:

From what I hear and from what the previous post is saying all those players are not leaving now. Kohn is club captain and his dad is president unlikely he will be moving on. Any Howlong people in the know like to confirm ins and outs.

From what I hear and from what the previous post is saying all those players are not leaving now. Kohn is club captain and his dad is president unlikely he will be moving on. Any Howlong people in the know like to confirm ins and outs.
can anyone predict a top 5 i knows its a bit hard when some of us don't know how strong the Coreen teams are!!!! but i think top 4 will be:
Culcairn
Osborne
Jindera
Walla
Then after that not sure at all depending on how strong the Coreen teams are and no one really seems to know who howlong have losted or gained so they could be anywhere on the ladder at the moment!!!!

can anyone predict a top 5 i knows its a bit hard when some of us don't know how strong the Coreen teams are!!!! but i think top 4 will be:
Culcairn
Osborne
Jindera
Walla
Then after that not sure at all depending on how strong the Coreen teams are and no one really seems to know who howlong have losted or gained so they could be anywhere on the ladder at the moment!!!!

I reckon you could probably place Holbrook back up the ladder somewhat!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gone definately,
A Hansen,A Ross,S Myles,C Kimber,J Koehler.
All local blokes have told the commitee the will be there next season.
Have also heard Almo,s brother will be pulling on a guernsey this season.

Gone definately,
A Hansen,A Ross,S Myles,C Kimber,J Koehler.
All local blokes have told the commitee the will be there next season.
Have also heard Almo,s brother will be pulling on a guernsey this season.

Koehler's a local kid, where's he off to out of curiosity?

Always a good time of year, this. You never know what to believe. Like you, I too am hearing this 2nd hand (a pretty good source though). The players you mentioned Myles, Barnes, Hanson x1, Doolan, Nixon are gone, Van Zanten boys are staying, Anderson has signed, as for Koehler he has obviously gone to Albury with Kimba (but how much did Howlong actually see of him. Wasn't he at the Bushrangers?). Khon definately staying (Captain of footy club, will not go anywhere), Ross's name was not brought up.

Always a good time of year, this. You never know what to believe. Like you, I too am hearing this 2nd hand (a pretty good source though). The players you mentioned Myles, Barnes, Hanson x1, Doolan, Nixon are gone, Van Zanten boys are staying, Anderson has signed, as for Koehler he has obviously gone to Albury with Kimba (but how much did Howlong actually see of him. Wasn't he at the Bushrangers?). Khon definately staying (Captain of footy club, will not go anywhere), Ross's name was not brought up.
who cares about howlong their time has gone as top two we all saw that last year when they lost to jindera during the finals even with the side they had lets talk about the lower teams who have picked up maybe even like holbrook or lochart are they going to have a big improvement with everbody saying they have picked well!!!!

who cares about howlong their time has gone as top two we all saw that last year when they losted to jindera during the finals even with the side they had lets talk about the lower teams who have picked up maybe even like holbrook or lochart are they going to have a big improvement with everbody saying they have picked well!!!!

Kage i swear you used the word losted in your last 4 posts.
I just want to help you out here mate, now i'm no teacher but i can read a dictionary.

Lost - adj. 1. no longer owned. 2. not to be found. 3 not won.

i could put these 3 meanings into sentences for you, but that's what i want you to do over the weekend for homework. i know you can do it. I'll have a sticker waiting for you on monday. don't let me down!;)

Lindsay Seymour signed with Howlong from Rand/Walb , can anyone confirm this

who cares about howlong their time has gone as top two we all saw that last year when they lost to jindera during the finals even with the side they had lets talk about the lower teams who have picked up maybe even like holbrook or lochart are they going to have a big improvement with everbody saying they have picked well!!!!

. Is it true that Albury Tigers favourite son DC Carroll has signed as AC at Holbrook ,( I don't think dark green would suit him) as prevoius quotes have indicated, and if so who else have the Brookers signed. Big Al might be able to enlighten us.

culcairn and jindera to fight it out this year followed by osborne the rest to hard have to wait to see the comings and goings (unsure about osborne still will be very good but alot of their boys getting older eg-hart howard bahr armstrong, these boys carnt go for ever and maybe showed some signs of slipping. but i would never write them off) From what i here from very reliable sources that jindera has recruited what they needed to take next step. anyone want to have a stab at the azzi medal for 08 i think Ben Ryan the games i saw last year he looks the goods apparentely lost 10 kg and is training the house down.

Warners Bay Footy Club in the Black Diamond League (Newcastle) is currently seeking players for the 2008 season. The club is based on the shores of Lake Macquarie and offers an excellent standard of football. If any players are moving into the Newcastle area from the Hume League we would be happy to welcome them to our club. Contact Steve May on 0412 524293 or go to www.warnersbay.org.au

Good luck to all the Hume Football Clubs in 2008!

culcairn and jindera to fight it out this year followed by osborne the rest to hard have to wait to see the comings and goings (unsure about osborne still will be very good but alot of their boys getting older eg-hart howard bahr armstrong, these boys carnt go for ever and maybe showed some signs of slipping. but i would never write them off) From what i here from very reliable sources that jindera has recruited what they needed to take next step. anyone want to have a stab at the azzi medal for 08 i think Ben Ryan the games i saw last year he looks the goods apparentely lost 10 kg and is training the house down.

TIFM . Where is Ben Ryan from ?What is his History? Seen a few of his finals games last year, and if he has lost 10 kilos , then I think the Lions Ruckmen that are in the Border Mail today , may have a few headaches, next season.
If Ben Ryan has lost 10 kilos than he must have passed them on to Griffo;):), been in a good paddock over the last year.

TIFM . Where is Ben Ryan from ?What is his History? Seen a few of his finals games last year, and if he has lost 10 kilos , then I think the Lions Ruckmen that are in the Border Mail today , may have a few headaches, next season.
If Ben Ryan has lost 10 kilos than he must have passed them on to Griffo;):), been in a good paddock over the last year.
Did you know that the longest word in the English language is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, and means according to the oxford english dictionary, "a word alleged to mean a lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust found in volcanoes'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back