Hume FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the maggies will struggle......feel sorry for robbo but the money must be good.
i am with you blokes cant see where they will get their juniors from
interesting to se with the maggots is that they have appointed a former Thurgoona board member as there thirds coach for next. (subtle don't you think):rolleyes:

interesting to se with the maggots is that they have appointed a former Thurgoona board member as there thirds coach for next. (subtle don't you think):rolleyes:

Yes, considering they also openly said in their submission to join the Hume League that they would be targeting Thurgoona juniors. I've just been down to their 3rds & 4ths registration day at Urana Rd, and there were about half a dozen kids for each grade.

Henty have signed Adam Wiseman upon his return to the area will be a very good pick up for them.Dual O&M premiership players his age dont fall off trees.

How does David Pickett from Culcairn go? I see he is moving down to Merbein in the SFL (Near Mildura).

Is he any good?
not a bad player pretty good skills and reads the play well. Fairly lazy but get him training and motivated could be a real good player. Played a couple of senior O&M games.

Apparently Kerry Bahrs asking price of a five figure sum with the conditions he wouldnt be playing on ball wasnt very well received at all at Osborne,in fact their interest has basically dissapeared,so he may have to rethink his contract requirements to get to the cats.Would still be an extremely good player for them though.

I had a look at the leagues website and there is still no draw for this season. Does anyone know of anywhere this can be found? How are they working the Magpies into the league, obviously there will be byes, but are they still structuring the draw with general byes or scrapping them to accomodate for an extra team now?

I had a look at the leagues website and there is still no draw for this season. Does anyone know of anywhere this can be found? How are they working the Magpies into the league, obviously there will be byes, but are they still structuring the draw with general byes or scrapping them to accomodate for an extra team now?

What is the site?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What impact will Noel Coutts retiring have on Hoolbrook. I would have thought that with Hickey, Way returning to the club he might have played on, with a lessor role up forward.
Any one in the know?

Apparently Kerry Bahrs asking price of a five figure sum with the conditions he wouldnt be playing on ball wasnt very well received at all at Osborne,in fact their interest has basically dissapeared,so he may have to rethink his contract requirements to get to the cats.Would still be an extremely good player for them though.
If kerry bahr plays any were it will be with osborne him and the coach are best mates. Does anyone know the ins and outs of any other clubs ..

Lavington is confident Hickey will line-up for them. He talks to 15 clubs each year and usually stays put.

The fact that the Brookers have lost Coutts certainly won't help them keep him.

Lavington is confident Hickey will line-up for them. He talks to 15 clubs each year and usually stays put.

The fact that the Brookers have lost Coutts certainly won't help them keep him.
So were does this leave Holbrook?Losses from last year are Coutts,Clayton to Yackandandah,Mathews and Chandler to Lavington surely all four were in their best 7 or 8.Masterson will not play,knee ops coming up for Royal and Pitson,Hickey speculation about his club of choice;what have they really got to improve them besides coach and will they in fact improve at all?Secondly does anyone have any insight into todays article on Jinderas coach-what was the rumour was he going to pull the pin or otherwise?

Howlong have signed aaron barnes from deni rams,kicked 60 odd goals last year in a middle of the road side so you would be a very good player you would imagine,maybe a straight up replacement for reinjbek(unsure of spelling)

Howlong have signed aaron barnes from deni rams,kicked 60 odd goals last year in a middle of the road side so you would be a very good player you would imagine,maybe a straight up replacement for reinjbek(unsure of spelling)
It sounds like howlong and osborne are going to be the sides to beat again .There doesnt seem to be to much going on around the place unless everyone is very quiet about who they have picked up rumour mill has shut down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back