Hume FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
jindera are on the verge of the biggest sighning in the hume league in quite some time, will no more on thursday.possible play saturday
you seem to be in the know "take it from me"
so speaking of jindera will t. callanan play senior footy this year ?
and i see kilmartin named in the 2's is that the same one from a couple of years ago that played backline used to carve it up ?

I heard that it was Mark Powell ?

Sorry JBBB; if someone told you it was Mark Powell they were pulling your chain! He is happily playing good quality football at the Queanbeyan Tigers and is well respected by the playing and coaching group and supporters/volunteers.:thumbsu:

Sorry JBBB; if someone told you it was Mark Powell they were pulling your chain! He is happily playing good quality football at the Queanbeyan Tigers and is well respected by the playing and coaching group and supporters/volunteers.:thumbsu:

gotta love the rumor mill
thought it was someone having a joke
but as Mark is from this way you never no.
cheers

yeah agree axe he was awsome his older brother was also equally impresive it was like he was jesus christ and walking on water after his friday night prep go g train !!!!!!!!!

Heard he visited The Virgin Islands once, now they are just known as The Islands.

Just New To This But That Signing Wouldn't Be Joel Mackie Would It?

He's your man. Despite playing for Nth Albury on the w/end, he want's to play the rest of the season with Jindera.

North can't fit him in the SC and with Robbie Murray coaching Jindera, it was an easy decision to make.

you seem to be in the know "take it from me"
so speaking of jindera will t. callanan play senior footy this year ?
and i see kilmartin named in the 2's is that the same one from a couple of years ago that played backline used to carve it up ?
trev callanan will probably play seniors in the near future as for james he is on the road back from a work accident and has sat the last couple of years out. just starting to find some form and will definetily play seniors

trev callanan will probably play seniors in the near future as for james he is on the road back from a work accident and has sat the last couple of years out. just starting to find some form and will definetily play seniors

you are obviously from jindera are the names in the reserves right eg golin, estrada, conway, styles etc or are these the kids of these guys cause haven't seen these names for a while and seem to remember playing against these guys in the early late 80,s early 90,s ???

well done jindera (bet he was cheap)
must be one of the biggest coups in local footy for a while

Yeah that is massive for Jindera and the Hume league in general. His footy ability could see him still win the league medal i reckon. he'l be a busy bloke at seasons end becasue surely most O&M clubs would have him

Yeah that is massive for Jindera and the Hume league in general. His footy ability could see him still win the league medal i reckon. he'l be a busy bloke at seasons end becasue surely most O&M clubs would have him
you would think that North would be first preference sounds like he just wants an easy year

Keep an eye out for further editions to the kennel in coming weeks

This Mackie to Jindera saga is gaining momentum. Apparently he signed a 2 year deal with North last year that had a clause that allowed him to leave for a higher level, hence the SANFL move. That will make life difficult for his transition into the Hume..not to mention the $$ involved with clearing him from Woodville!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you are obviously from jindera are the names in the reserves right eg golin, estrada, conway, styles etc or are these the kids of these guys cause haven't seen these names for a while and seem to remember playing against these guys in the early late 80,s early 90,s ???
same blokes mate but im pretty sure they wernt running around in the 80s just the 90s

good to see a write up about henty v bb saints in the border.i think that it will be a great game.bb to win by 3 goals.just letting you know that the other melbourne recuirt is playing 2's this week for bb.he hasn't played for a while but should add some class to the team.i have heard that there's another player on his way to the bb saints.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

just wondering what mackie was thinking when he came back??he would have knew what was in his contract???? if he does get cleared how much is he going to be on??

Hey looks like RW Tigers are missing last years coach and recruits from that year. They blamed that coach for the year they had and lost games when really they should have looked beyond that and given some support. Been reading that Ozzie has been playing some great footy and one of Tallangatta's most valuable players...watched him play a few weeks back, he kills em'...

Hey looks like RW Tigers are missing last years coach and recruits from that year. They blamed that coach for the year they had and lost games when really they should have looked beyond that and given some support. Been reading that Ozzie has been playing some great footy and one of Tallangatta's most valuable players...watched him play a few weeks back, he kills em'...

Thats interesting you've seen Ozzie kill em for Tallangatta - especially as he plays for WAHGUNYAH!! Im guessing you must be gobbling something else!

There was a lot of blame out there last year & it was not from the rand people either. Walbundrie people you know the minority I am talking about.
Keeping in mind that Oz was a first year coach & it was a steep learning curve.
Glad to see he is playing some great footy in the Tallangatta League that syle of hard in & under footy would suit him.
And he is a hell of nice bloke

Speaking to a mate who plays for Jindera and they have nearly given up on Macke.

I can see why. I feel sorry for the bloke and jindera. they are trying to accomodate a great local talent but the coin invloved in getting him out of his north albury contract and his SA contract is just to much for a country club. Its a shame really that money is gunna keep a great local product out of his home club.

joel is too good of a player to be going back to the hume league.another question.do you think that he would want to go back to jindera if they were 1 win 5 losses?

joel is too good of a player to be going back to the hume league.another question.do you think that he would want to go back to jindera if they were 1 win 5 losses?

thats a question for the man in question NG. id like to think he would, i think the fact that he'd rather sit out of footy then play at north if they dont clear him sends a pretty strong message about his feelings for his home club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back