Hume FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What are peoples thoughts on Aydan Brown going to the hume league?
Does ne1 know his reasons for leaving north albury?

I believe it stems from a comment made by a former Nth Albury teammate after Nth lost The GF to Wang 2 seasons ago,Nth re-signed the other player so Brown walked 2 days after the other players re-signing 4 next season.

What about Chris Willis (North Albury - Ex Henty) to Culcairn? any truth to this?
& Big Oats that played at Culcairn - were is he playing next year?

so anernator what did leslie say that was that bad? is that the only reason?
has anyone heard anything about walla and there new coach if he has brought any good new players?? i know for sure that whiterod(albury i think) has gone and one of there on ballers as well i think brunneymer(lavi)

has anyone heard anything about walla and there new coach if he has brought any good new players?? i know for sure that whiterod(albury i think) has gone and one of there on ballers as well i think brunneymer(lavi)

I believe Lavvy r also courting Whiterod,Brunneymeyer will more than likely play at Either Lavvy or North.
If Whiterod goes to Lavvy I think that will get brunneymeyr to Lavvy as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone see Australian Story (Kevin Sheedy) the other night. Sheeds visited Walbundrie training...

Clint Gilson was loving it. :D

I saw half the Sheedy Australian Story Dustbin- Pretty good show. What happened at Walbundrie???? Was Gilson carrying on for the camera or something?? What was Sheedy doing there anyway??

word is spiters is finding it hard to lure anyone to walla, ruckman storey has fallen through and any of the raider boys left arent worth lookin at........he threw some money at some kids at raiders but they have signed up with raiders as well. anyone know how his shoulder is cricketers tell me he has to have a mri scan on it

Whats the lastest on jinderas guns like hilton, mackie, holman and castles. Have are signed with other clubs or signed on again with jindera?

What about out culcairn way? Hows their recruiting going? Lost many?

I hear Culcairn has resigned everyone except oates - but have no new signings. Osborne's Matt Clark is rumoured to have signed at another tiger's club in a higher league (not Richmond)! Wondering how funds are at Jindera and Magpies. I've heard that some players are yet to be paid. Henty very close to some handy signings. And Howlong very close to signing an ex local boy from the SANFL - very very good player.

I hear Culcairn has resigned everyone except oates - but have no new signings. Osborne's Matt Clark is rumoured to have signed at another tiger's club in a higher league (not Richmond)! Wondering how funds are at Jindera and Magpies. I've heard that some players are yet to be paid. Henty very close to some handy signings. And Howlong very close to signing an ex local boy from the SANFL - very very good player.

Haha, who Shaun Daly. Doubtful mate, extremely doubtful. but nice try tho :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back