Hume FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i do agree, the brolga is a majestic and mystical animal of the jungle
Rock Spider i would have thought the only bird you would know of would be a Wild Turkey. While on the jungle that Shoeberger from Culcairn seems to be built like Tarzan but plays more like Jane:rolleyes:

Anyone have any news on the Jayden Kotzur article from the paper. Word was Henty was looking at him and another disgruntled seconds Tigers midfielder that another Hume League club was in the mix for.

he spoke to the boys on the Critic on Saturday morning and said he had spoken to a few close family and friends and was staying put. his Dad Coaches the Magoos, and he also said he was definitelty not speaking to Culcairn, or anyone else for that matter. Albury or nowhere he said.

who is this disgruntled tall shifting Hoppers Camps???? Senior player or 2nds??? Can't just put a comment in like that and not add the rest of the information !!! people want to know more !!

Just seeing if anyone cared ! Ben O'Donnell from North Albury to Walla. 2nds but should be playing Seniors

Just seeing if anyone cared ! Ben O'Donnell from North Albury to Walla. 2nds but should be playing Seniors

Whats the background with this o'donnell? i've never heard of him, is he a forward, midfielder or backman? are the hoppers bringing him in to fill in for mcglynn??

Whats the background with this o'donnell? i've never heard of him, is he a forward, midfielder or backman? are the hoppers bringing him in to fill in for mcglynn??

He's a pretty handy ruckman and pretty handy round the ground. Mind you his biggest asset will be off the ground, does drink good booze and very funny individual! Definately make long winter training sessions more interesting

Apparently Walla have been in his ear for a while.

Rock Spider i would have thought the only bird you would know of would be a Wild Turkey. While on the jungle that Shoeberger from Culcairn seems to be built like Tarzan but plays more like Jane:rolleyes:
Actually im quite familiar with most birds, as most people know birds do tend to shit on swamps quite regularly, as seems to be the pattern for this year which i'm sure ur coming to realise. ahaha as for the berg im sure he'd be one of the better looking "janes" at henty, probably about a similar build as well

Anyone have any news on the Jayden Kotzur article from the paper. Word was Henty was looking at him and another disgruntled seconds Tigers midfielder that another Hume League club was in the mix for.

Would the other player be Tom Yates?

I don't think Jayden would go anywhere but back to Culcairn where he played all his juniors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So long as he's ran it past you Big Al.By the way what is the picture you have added to your name the muscle man looks a little like you:)

Shake and bake switch, the legendary Ricky Bobby, I'd imagine you'd like to know first if a player was leaving your club wouldn't you???

Actually im quite familiar with most birds, as most people know birds do tend to shit on swamps quite regularly, as seems to be the pattern for this year which i'm sure ur coming to realise. ahaha as for the berg im sure he'd be one of the better looking "janes" at henty, probably about a similar build as well
They tell me that the Berg didnt want any coin to play with the Lions, he just asked for extra mirrors to be put in the changerooms.:eek:

Osborne Vs. Howlong - Should be a cracker Al!

I have seen both of these teams play the Murray Magpies and I predict Osborne by 5 goals. Holwong have no depth from what I have seen although if their top tier of players perform they will match Osborne for some time. Also it is played at Osborne so that must give them a few goals advantage.

They tell me that the Berg didnt want any coin to play with the Lions, he just asked for extra mirrors to be put in the changerooms.:eek:
no need for them mate, walk off the ground against ur boys and u know that ur looking good, couldn't beat skin off a leper

I have seen both of these teams play the Murray Magpies and I predict Osborne by 5 goals. Holwong have no depth from what I have seen although if their top tier of players perform they will match Osborne for some time. Also it is played at Osborne so that must give them a few goals advantage.
Apparently Howlong have a few ex players deciding to make a return in the next few weeks-Just and Pargeter are two they have regained.

I dont know about Kotzur coming to the Swampies,but i believe the other player to be Daley going to the Brookers, they must be looking to build for next year because this year is already gone.

Big game between Osborne andSpiders,my moneys on theCats,the Howlong boys didnt want to win it last year so i think they have missed the boat.The other game between the Doggies v Lions, the Doggies in a close one, the Garland boy will be to smart for Mirrors Shoeberger, the Berg wont have time to puff out his chest against him.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back