Hume FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I hear and from what the previous post is saying all those players are not leaving now. Kohn is club captain and his dad is president unlikely he will be moving on. Any Howlong people in the know like to confirm ins and outs.

There are still big name departures from howlong. kohn is staying but dad is not president

rrr i dont know mate... i have heard they have recruited some quality players. How do you think the united power (cdhbu) will go, coming off back to back premierships in the coreen league

Does anyone know anything about Josh Trebley. It would appear that with Oates playing only a few games & smith retiring "again", he will be the lions main ruckman. Klemke says they have added much needed height to their defense, but will they be able to match the likes of Garland, Hilton, Castles & Callanan?

Did you know that the longest word in the English language is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, and means according to the oxford english dictionary, "a word alleged to mean a lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust found in volcanoes'

Who gives a sh!t? Talk footy.:thumbsdown:

Does anyone know anything about Josh Trebley. It would appear that with Oates playing only a few games & smith retiring "again", he will be the lions main ruckman. Klemke says they have added much needed height to their defense, but will they be able to match the likes of Garland, Hilton, Castles & Callanan?

Dont you mean Garland X 2 retrac ?

Didnt know Gun Recruit. Has Garland no.2 crossed from Lavi.? Believe Lockhart have recruited heavily, but they were starting a long way behind last years top 3. Should make an interesting season. :thumbsu:

K.Garland signed at Lavy a few weeks ago. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jock will definetly be a certain starter in a Walla jumper next season. Gooba will be the coach though ! Jock maybe an assistant, not guaranteed at this stage though. Hope that clarifys it for ya TM

Any truth in the story that Jock has gone back to Morwell (were he started) and taken 5k with him that Walla gave him up front;)

culcairn and jindera to fight it out this year followed by osborne the rest to hard have to wait to see the comings and goings (unsure about osborne still will be very good but alot of their boys getting older eg-hart howard bahr armstrong, these boys carnt go for ever and maybe showed some signs of slipping. but i would never write them off) From what i here from very reliable sources that jindera has recruited what they needed to take next step. anyone want to have a stab at the azzi medal for 08 i think Ben Ryan the games i saw last year he looks the goods apparentely lost 10 kg and is training the house down.

Going on the draw in todays Border morning mail, I believe the Crows & CDHBU will make the finals because they play the other correen league sides twice and only get to play Culcairn, Jindera, and Osborne once. CDHBU also get to play the Magpies twice and the Crows get to play Rand/Walbundrie twice. Which will give each side at least 10 wins if they also beat the BB Saints. Will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

Going on the draw in todays Border morning mail, I believe the Crows & CDHBU will make the finals because they play the other correen league sides twice and only get to play Culcairn, Jindera, and Osborne once. CDHBU also get to play the Magpies twice and the Crows get to play Rand/Walbundrie twice. Which will give each side at least 10 wins if they also beat the BB Saints. Will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

Has the draw been posted anywhere on any websites?

hey rfl bigfooty says there is a rumour hayden gleeson might coach ganmain if this is true has matt gleeson signed at osborne yet or will he go aswell and anyone else heard this

Got it now thanks RS, looks like a good one - especially their efforts to keep the CDFL clubs closely linked for the first season.

Reading this thread the Power have a pretty good draw all round, but a tough run from rounds six to 10 (Culcairn a, Osborne h, Jindera a, Walla h, Howlong a).

Get through that and we'll be in pretty good shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back