Streaker

Club Legend
Mar 24, 2003
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Football Club
I was watching the game between South Freo and Swan Districts today and thought that Adam Hunter was more intent on the man than the ball. Johnson played a decent game and should have bagged a few more and should be in line for a call up next week.

Hunter played the man at first, but as the game went on he started to focus. i thought his game after half time was fairly good. Johno played well but kicked something like one goal five (there was a very strong breeze). was in a lot of the action and his skills impressed me. Edwards didn't do a whole lot, fairly well held. Munro injured his sholder and had to get it strapped but came back on. He kicked a brilliant goal in the third term but apart from that, didn't do much. for south freo, Graham played well i thought. stared at CHB (on Johno), then moved into the ruck and later CHF. one of their best players.

on a side note, there's a kid playing for swan districts that is a spitting image of Wirra. dunno his name but he looks exactly like him and has Wirra's silky skills. when i first saw him i did a double take. anyone know who he is?

Originally posted by jess-jess
on a side note, there's a kid playing for swan districts that is a spitting image of Wirra. dunno his name but he looks exactly like him and has Wirra's silky skills. when i first saw him i did a double take. anyone know who he is?

His name is Kim Eades.

What position did Hunter play?

I'd be quite pleased on him paying a lot of attention to the man, as long as it is within the laws of the game, and it is directed the right way. I'd like to see him become one of our enforcers on the field.

Originally posted by ozzult
What position did Hunter play?

I'd be quite pleased on him paying a lot of attention to the man, as long as it is within the laws of the game, and it is directed the right way. I'd like to see him become one of our enforcers on the field.

Hunter played CHB but still managed to meander forward to kick 2 goals. His attention to the man was borderline at best. Might need to pray to the gods of video tape and camera angles and sacrifice a virgin or two, but he should be ok for next week against Port Adelaide.

Originally posted by West Coast Stre
Might need to pray to the gods of video tape and camera angles and sacrifice a virgin or two, but he should be ok for next week against Port Adelaide.

Quite like the thought of someone presenting a physical nature against Port, it would be a change wouldn't it ??? perhaps a cunning plan by Mr. Hunter for a recall ...

thegur

The corky looked quite bad so I don't know if he will get up for next week. He needs a haircut. I thought he was pretty good. He even rucked a bit.
I liked Grayham and Johno. Edwards did a few good things. Munro quite quiet I thought. Swans looked a pretty good side.

Hunter: get a haircut you hippy!:p
He was quite good, highest goalscorer for the swans, and coming from CHB! Thought Johnno was good on Graham, pity about his accuracy. Edwards was kinda average and Munro wasn't too bad... Hunter went off with a corked thigh though... would he be ok for next week?

Originally posted by carlyp
I'd love to see Huntaa come out and give the Port boys an absolute caining physically. Itd be nice to see the boys from Port go home sore and sorry for themselves!

After what Port did to Essendon today I can't see that happening.

Originally posted by West Coast Stre
After what Port did to Essendon today I can't see that happening.

Actually there are a lot of parallels to our last meeting with Port.

One team was travelling a week after it had annihilated weakened opposition by about 100 points, while the other had returned home from scraping through against the Bulldogs at Docklands.

Hopefully, this means that we're going to thump Port by 10 goals or so.

Am I reading too much into this?

Sounds good to me Mr Q!

I'd likle to see Hunter in the team next week, hope that corked thigh comes up ok... oh and I actually don't mind his hair :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hunters return

Remove this Banner Ad

Back