I am happier with Brad Miller than I would be with Nick Riewoldt

Remove this Banner Ad

57328450.jpg

Running down women rick? Class act.

However, there is actually a snippet of something revealing in your posting for a change. The fact that you consider Brad Miller to be "Bad", is very symbolic of Melbournes traditional softness. Bad luck on dipping out on Jason Johnson, are there any tough guys in the PSD to compensate?

sput1956 said:
Running down women rick? Class act.

However, there is actually a snippet of something revealing in your posting for a change. The fact that you consider Brad Miller to be "Bad", is very symbolic of Melbournes traditional softness. Bad luck on dipping out on Jason Johnson, are there any tough guys in the PSD to compensate?

Isn't your club dead yet?

Geez...I guess I was wrong.:confused:

RedLegs#5 said:
Isn't your club dead yet?

Geez...I guess I was wrong.:confused:

Hilarious. Melbourne are the biggest joke in the last 40 years of the AFL. No wonder all their supporters are desperate nuffies.

sput1956 said:
Hilarious. Melbourne are the biggest joke in the last 40 years of the AFL. No wonder all their supporters are desperate nuffies.

At least we are stayin in victoria :)

Enjoy the gold coast, hopefully you wont get any support there and you can merge / fold

whelan=legend said:
At least we are stayin in victoria :)

Enjoy the gold coast, hopefully you wont get any support there and you can merge / fold

Lucky for Hawthorn otherwise your sorry club would have merged, you unloyal supporters you!

King Elvis said:
In all fairness, have you seen his right hand?

For all you know, it could be quite the looker.

I moisturise like 7 times a day, I have very feminine, smooth, soft hands. They are nothing short of brilliant.

rick James said:
I moisturise like 7 times a day, I have very feminine, smooth, soft hands. They are nothing short of brilliant.
what do you suggest in the moisturising range rick?

i have adopted these nasty calluses on my hands from the old bench press. i'm benching 3 plates either side mind you.

Kooley said:
what do you suggest in the moisturising range rick?

i have adopted these nasty calluses on my hands from the old bench press. i'm benching 3 plates either side mind you.

Well, you obviously need a good base of Vitamin E - but the two essential componenets that keep my hands sensually smooth are Jojoba and Aloe Vera.

I'm not big on the weights, especially the bench press. I much prefer skipping and push ups.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rick James said:
Indeed, but god help me if I ever end up in prison.

Eh. I think you'd be alright. I'm sure quite a few of the boys would appreciate your soft, smooth, lady hands in prison. ;)

Only the jealous ones would beat you up.

Pia-&-Brad-Miller-2.jpg

I am fairly certain being ball deep in this means brad miller is happier than all of us. Mean while st nick is probably balls deep in milney

Remove this Banner Ad

I am happier with Brad Miller than I would be with Nick Riewoldt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back