I Hate Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Jars458
Naaahhhhhh.

The only thing that I have a similarly strong neagative feeling for is John Howard

Here Here...

I've been a Norwood boy since the day I arrived, and no sooner had I started disliking anything black and white ;)

Originally posted by CrowBoi
Here Here...

I've been a Norwood boy since the day I arrived, and no sooner had I started disliking anything black and white ;)

even zebras?

and the road crossings?

Originally posted by Jars458
Just in case anyone was wondering:)
I'm glad you have clarified that for me Jars, as I wasn't too sure. ;)

I don't particularly like either Port Adelaide, Collingwood or John Howard for that matter. So my worst nightmare would be a Pies v Power grand final with little Johnny singing the national anthem & giving another why we have to invade Iraq speach! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Re: Re: I Hate Port Adelaide

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
with little Johnny singing the national anthem & giving another why we have to invade Iraq speach! :eek: :eek: :eek:

What! Again!! :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
So my worst nightmare would be a Pies v Power grand final with little Johnny singing the national anthem & giving another why we have to invade Iraq speach!

Mine too. I have that nightmare, but then in my dream SARS breaks out at the MCG and I sleep better.

My view of the rivalry is different to most of you AFC and PAFC supporters down south, I posted pretty much all of it in the thread about Cornsey's Heritage Round article on the Port board.

Originally posted by dyertribe
I deg to biffer.
How so?

Norwood are a proud club, but what do they pretend about? Never do I hear the club brag about any number of premierships, or anything in the past. They do have a proud tradition, but prefer to look to the future, rather than gloat about the past. This year has been terrible for the 'legs, but they'll be back. :)

Originally posted by CrowBoi
How so?

Norwood are a proud club, but what do they pretend about? Never do I hear the club brag about any number of premierships, or anything in the past. They do have a proud tradition, but prefer to look to the future, rather than gloat about the past. This year has been terrible for the 'legs, but they'll be back. :)

Been saying something along those lines for the last 5 or 6 years for the Bays, maybe next year.

Don't like the word hate & believe that word should be used only in the extreme,

Detest is what i would use when describing my feelings for the likes Port, Collingwood, Arsenal, Man City, Leeds & bloody Liverpool.

Remove this Banner Ad

I Hate Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back