I Hate Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by maccas_no1
I would if I could find the Port Board but nah I dont really want to get booted again:D :D :D

I was hanging **** on the softies as they were getting off the buses in the city yesterday morning,my mate came over from Adelaide on the bus he sat on a bus full of Power softies in his Crows stuff:D :D :D

To those who know him....................It was MARK:D :D :D

Well everyone in S.A should know him, he was on the front page of the Sunday Mail;)

Poor Mark! What a nightmare ride he must of had - listening to the ferals talk crap all the way to Melbourne. I hope he had ear plugs!!

By the Marty - did you see the Crows v Brisbane from 2001 replay on Fox Footy last night? You and Mark were shown so many times! LOL it was quite funny!

k
xx

No I didnt see it, that was when we won by 5points and when Mark and I was on was when Burton took an absolute SCREAMER right in front of us:D :D :D That w/e was the best we went nuts and got VERY,VERY drunk, still remember all these Adelaide supporters parading up Vulture St belting out the club song:D :D :D

No I didnt see it, that was when we won by 5points and when Mark and I was on was when Burton took an absolute SCREAMER right in front of us:D :D :D That w/e was the best we went nuts and got VERY,VERY drunk, still remember all these Adelaide supporters parading up Vulture St belting out the club song:D :D :D

Yes, yes thats the one! Your face was priceless after that mark it was great! The buggers have lost the 3 times I have been to the GABBA - I think I will put myself on a self-imposed ban :rolleyes: I have good luck in Sydney though so....................Sydney I go next year if we get a game there!

k
xx

Will DaveW let us into Sydney now that he knows us????????

:cool:

Well I told Dave in Brisy that if we had made the Prelim that Anne, Matt & I would be staying at his place - his answer to me was "Hey I'm not Dyertribe". Still I reckon that we could show Dave a good time or 2!

k
xx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by DaveW
I was sitting in with the cheer squad in front of the Doug Walters stand in 2001.

Then when they told me it was an alcohol free area, I quickly moved to the next bay. :)

Did we get you to do the banner? Cause Mark was just going round asking people in Crows gear if they wanted to do it. Man I can't believe you sat near us! that is funny!

k
xx

Originally posted by MarksGirl-kbcrowgirl
Did we get you to do the banner? Cause Mark was just going round asking people in Crows gear if they wanted to do it. Man I can't believe you sat near us! that is funny!

k
xx
Nah, I wasn't one of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

I Hate Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back