seanoff

Premiership Player
Mar 12, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
St Mary's
because this is looking like a Korean Restaurant.

11 goal margin at half time and they led 3 goals to 1.:eek:

if this is anything like real form, the Dogs have no hope.

When you side has to run 10-15km, alot of it hard, full of the flu there's only one way it can end....in a one-way massacre. If you can't run and your strength is sapped you'll gte cut to pieces. Best this game is forgotten except it's helped Geelong run into form. Their danger for the Cats is catching the flu of the Dogs. Immune systems are low during exercise and fatigue.

Wow okay is it a virus? How long do viruses last? Cause they will breathe fire against us next week so I'm hoping virus for another week or so :)

When you side has to run 10-15km, alot of it hard, full of the flu there's only one way it can end....in a one-way massacre. If you can't run and your strength is sapped you'll gte cut to pieces. Best this game is forgotten except it's helped Geelong run into form. Their danger for the Cats is catching the flu of the Dogs. Immune systems are low during exercise and fatigue.

If it is the actual flu, somebody should sack the medical staff at the Dogs. Flu vaccine is so effective these days, there is no excuse for any professional sports-person to ever get the flu. Dogs with the flu would imply they don't have a vaccination program.

Bulldogs always seem to have a virus shoot through their camp every week they come up against one of the contenders.

Weird...

If it is the actual flu, somebody should sack the medical staff at the Dogs. Flu vaccine is so effective these days, there is no excuse for any professional sports-person to ever get the flu. Dogs with the flu would imply they don't have a vaccination program.

well said

seems the dogs put the white flag up mid-week

Bulldogs always seem to have a virus shoot through their camp every week they come up against one of the contenders.

Weird...

are you suggesting they inject themselves with the virus every time they play a contender?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you're all disrespecting Geelong. They are back to their awesome best tonight. Pies might be the morons fave, but the smart money is still on the Cats. Epic team.

I believe that it's a bronchial infection that has been around the club for a couple of weeks now.

I think you're all disrespecting Geelong. They are back to their awesome best tonight. Epic team.

Absolutely. Finally flexing their muscles. Think last week they played their best, or showed their hand early??

Let's just face it, they've been there abouts for the last few years, but for some reason they've been missing that last vital ingredient (whatever that is) to go a step further...this year is no different. As much as we all see them as our 2nd favorite team they are lacking that final bit of polish to go all the way.

It's either that or they keep making sure the they've got a fall back excuse for the inevitable drubbings they know they are about to receive.

It would be interesting if they were to drop two of their most important players with a virus if they were just doing it as a fall back. But still, they are playing as if they have the AIDS virus.

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope the Dogs are really sick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back