I hope...

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, what happened was people were paying out Port Power and it got under his skin. He didn't handle it too well and started making personal attacks (just like he always personally attacked Gets! for his appearance despite continually claiming he doesn't make personal attacks). That's why he got red-carded. Because he is a typical precious Port Power supporter who can dish it but can't take it and resorts to personal attacks. :thumbsu::D

No, he was red-carded for saying "sucked in".

Nah, what happened was people were paying out Port Power and it got under his skin. He didn't handle it too well and started making personal attacks (just like he always personally attacked Gets! for his appearance despite continually claiming he doesn't make personal attacks). That's why he got red-carded. Because he is a typical precious Port Power supporter who can dish it but can't take it and resorts to personal attacks. :thumbsu::D

I'm surprised you even pretended to know what went on around here on the weekend seeing you didn't show your face until what?... Thursday ;)

Anyway it's good to see I don't even have to actively post to get under your skin jmorg/mb :D

And it's a big welcome back to Rory. :D

BTW, you didn't happen to capture any of the audio from 5aa after last weeks great learning experience for the Crows did you?

And it's a big welcome back to Rory. :D

BTW, you didn't happen to capture any of the audio from 5aa after last weeks great learning experience for the Crows did you?

haha unfortunately not :(

I'm surprised you even pretended to know what went on around here on the weekend seeing you didn't show your face until what?... Thursday ;)

Anyway it's good to see I don't even have to actively post to get under your skin jmorg/mb :D

Welcome back. BTW, I am not mb. Carry on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back