I likey part 2!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Lloydy!

Team Captain
Sep 14, 2003
'The Western Bulldogs are also in the mix for either Bolton or Rawlings now that they have acquired pick No. 6 in the Nathan Brown deal to Richmond.

It is believed they have offered Essendon pick No. 6 and midfielder Mark Alvey, who only missed getting to Windy Hill last year by a matter of minutes when the papers weren't lodged in time, in exchange for Bolton'

You beat me to the punch… Sounds bloody nice to me.

Which do you rate better?

The above deal or this one that was mentioned previously but has apparently been shelved.

Personally I think the new one with Alvey involved sounds like a winner.

'The Hawks have made it clear to the Roos that they will only entertain the deal if they can get Bolton.

The proposed deal involved the Roos giving up their first and second-draft choices (9 and 24) to Essendon, which would send Bolton to Hawthorn.' HERALD SUN

id like 6 and alvey, i rate him + pick could sercure dyson for sure!

BLING BLING BOMBERS MAKE OTHER CLUBS PAY THROUGH THE NOSE AGAIN!

i guess i'd do it just for pick #6. a healthy alvey would be a bonus. i wonder if he would be fit for pre-season?

i like this trade better than the trade for picks #9 and #21

Originally posted by bacon buster
i guess i'd do it just for pick #6. a healthy alvey would be a bonus. i wonder if he would be fit for pre-season?

was he injured this season? I don't know much about him. A bit of background?

Didn't Alvey wreck his knee about 3 weeks after Grant did????
If we're picking up a player coming off a reco, we'd better make sure we do get that #6 pick....

Originally posted by MrFurious
Didn't Alvey wreck his knee about 3 weeks after Grant did????
If we're picking up a player coming off a reco, we'd better make sure we do get that #6 pick....

Yep.

I think he was averaging about 22 possies and a goal before he did the knee...was having his best season ever (well, all 3 or so games of it). If he can get fit he'll be a bonus.

#6 would be ace.

Remove this Banner Ad

I likey part 2!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back