I reckon Freo is heading for the four.

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo will compete in its first finals series in 2003. Make no mistake about that. From what I have seen from Fremantle this year, especially in the last month, it has proven a lot of people wrong.

Fremantle seems as though it has finally mastered the "away" trip, and quiet frankly, I cannot see Freo losing another home game this year, whilst winning around three games on the road.

Fremantle is currently spanking the living day lights out of the miserable Demons outfit, by 33 points, and with this win, Freo will register its 4th straight.

Freo heading for the four.

Can you tell me how exactly they have 'mastered' the away trip? one win in melbourne against an undermanned bulldogs team.

Originally posted by Howdy
Can you tell me how exactly they have 'mastered' the away trip? one win in melbourne against an undermanned bulldogs team.

This will be Freo's second away win ... Keeping in mind Melbourne hasn't won a last quarter this year.

fair enough. although TWO away wins is hardly 'mastered'. Perhaps they are PERFECTING it, but no where near mastered. That won't come for a while yet.

Originally posted by Howdy
fair enough. although TWO away wins is hardly 'mastered'. Perhaps they are PERFECTING it, but no where near mastered. That won't come for a while yet.

Okay, perhaps I used the wrong words, but they are "intermediates" away from W.A. and "masters" at Subiaco.

Originally posted by |D_J^B_J|
Top four is a pretty big call... I wouldn't go that far. I am fairly confident we'll make the eight however, probably finishing between 4 - 6.

I told my house mate that I'd get a Dockers tattoo when Freo made the finals and she'll get one when Freo wins the premiership.

LOoks like I might be getting a tattoo! Any suggestions?

Originally posted by RIPPER_46

Polak rising star?

He will be robbed if he's not.

Very much agree there, Polak was outstanding. Dont know about Freo for Top 4, was it you funky_monk who said so far against what appears to be the best 4 this year Brisbane Adelaide Port and WCE freo are 0-2, if they can win against these sides they may make it, otherwise they will definately make the finals.

Originally posted by RIPPER_46
I said top 4 preseason and I still say it. What a great win today, I'm still Gobsmacked.

Polak rising star?

He will be robbed if he's not.

Just remember that we are only going to get better as the year goes along. :D

Has anyone seen a better pack marker at the age of 18 than Polak? Thats the scarey thing. When he puts on some muscle he'll be a force. Polly for CHF next year!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by funky_monk
I told my house mate that I'd get a Dockers tattoo when Freo made the finals and she'll get one when Freo wins the premiership.

LOoks like I might be getting a tattoo! Any suggestions?

Macca thumping the air againt the Bullies.

Clives head.

Cookies smile after a goal.

An anchor.

Originally posted by eagleskickass
Very much agree there, Polak was outstanding. Dont know about Freo for Top 4, was it you funky_monk who said so far against what appears to be the best 4 this year Brisbane Adelaide Port and WCE freo are 0-2, if they can win against these sides they may make it, otherwise they will definately make the finals.

I agree. If we are to make the top four we are going to have to win at least half of our games against these sides. We are still to play Port Adelaide away, Brisbane and Adelaide and home and WC in the derby in round 22 though.

The obvious factor here is when you're only winning games against middle and bottom sides the top four teams are also winning so you're not moving into the top quarter of the ladder.

Originally posted by masai
Macca thumping the air againt the Bullies.

Clives head.

Cookies smile after a goal.

An anchor.

I like the Macca one. Clive and Cookie might scare any future kiddies and the anchor is a bit too 'hello sailor'.

Maccas in the lead so far!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Freo is heading for the four.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back