Senior List
Suspended
Feb 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
I refer to a famous quote in the book The Art of War by Sun Tzu

All warfare is based on deception.
Essendon is merely in my opinion lulling the opposition into a false sense of security, and this week Carlton will feel the wrath of the mighty Bombers. Once Lucas returns, we have the best forward line in the AFL, and our midfield will develop over the course of the season and be prime come September, as Essendon peak at the right time of the season. Our defence is solid also, Fletcher and Michael is workman like and will get the job done.

I am posting this thread now because I don't want to be like the average person who says they knew Essendon would win the flag, I make the big calls when it matters,

Doubters beware.

Essendon 08.

Essendon is merely in my opinion lulling the opposition into a false sense of security, and this week Carlton will feel the wrath of the mighty Bombers. Once Lucas returns, we have the best forward line in the AFL, and our midfield will develop over the course of the season and be prime come September, as Essendon peak at the right time of the season. Our defence is solid also, Fletcher and Michael is workman like and will get the job done.

I am posting this thread now because I don't want to be like the average person who says they knew Essendon would win the flag, I make the big calls when it matters,

Doubters beware.

Essendon 08.

If this is the case I have been thoroughly deceived.

Doubters beware.

Essendon 08.

mental health board

Doubters beware.

Essendon 08.
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Doubters beware.

Essendon 08.

Just finish your gig at the Comedy Festival?

There was some pure comic genius in that post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doubters beware.

Essendon 08.

Ok so you fooled the cats into beating you by 99 points....well played.

Uh...you know this makes Terry Wallace a tactical genuis don't you?:confused:

Doubters beware.

Essendon 08.

out-out-demons-of-stupidity.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

I still think Essendon can win the Premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back