I was right, right, right about the Footscray Failures

Remove this Banner Ad

You've been rebuilding for a few years and seem set to win less games than last year yet all think Scott is a gun.

Our pass mark was improvement and a Grandfinal, yours apparently is almost do as well as last season and we'll all love u

Hasn't Footscray (or whatever your name is now to help your marketing outside of the Footscray drug dens) been rebuilding for 50 plus years? Its pretty sad when you consider you only exist due to the AFL handouts, and St Kilda fans are more likely to have seen their club win a GF!

Anyone else want to lol Norf?

I didn't think so...

henry-fonda-12-angry-men1.jpg

You've been rebuilding for a few years and seem set to win less games than last year yet all think Scott is a gun.

Our pass mark was improvement and a Grandfinal, yours apparently is almost do as well as last season and we'll all love u

Brad Scott is in his second year... Your coach was in his seventh

We missed the eight last year... you made the prelims

We were looking to make finals (and still may not).... you set a pass mark of a GF

Scott's rebuild has not lasted "for a few years".... it is not that complicated. You are just that dumb.

Two actually. We made the finals in 08. Saw it wasn't working under Laidley in 09, got rid of him. So Scott hasn't even had two full seasons.

Yet we're still in finals contention and your front running flogs are freduced to belting Port to make themselves feel better.

Remove this Banner Ad

I was right, right, right about the Footscray Failures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back