Think Tank Who is the most right wing club in the AFL ?

Carlton ?

• Carlton

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Others

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats last years news. We were the first club to 16 so your one thing that matters if looking at the past is irrelevant. 'ONE' thing that matters would be the Syd V Bris game this week.
Yeah sure go ahead and boast about 10 of those won when it was a 3 team comp.

What’s more relevant is you have never seen a Carltank Flag in your lifetime (there is no way you are older than 30 and if you are GROW UP)

Yeah sure go ahead and boast about 10 of those won when it was a 3 team comp.

What’s more relevant is you have never seen a Carltank Flag in your lifetime (there is no way you are older than 30 and if you are GROW UP)
I'm literally saying we should be talking about Bris V Syd & not the past. Great comprehension, try using your other head Tas

Yet you literally mentioned Carltank Premiership tally, none of which you have ever seen.
To shutup Spreaders about talking about the past and point out how the past is irrelevant and I redirected back to Swans v Bris. You really are a bit slow down in Tassie, here I was thinking it was just a silly little joke Tasmanians were slow.

Yet you literally mentioned Carltank Premiership tally, none of which you have ever seen.
blow cockatoo GIF

Has to be Fremantle

Woodside
Gina next up
Twiggy Maybe
Let's get all the big polluters.

And are constant losers who are the laughing stock of the Australian Community and will never win anything like Peter * face Dutton

Also boasting Gina Whalefart is a supporter of your club is not a good thing at all

And are constant losers who are the laughing stock of the Australian Community and will never win anything like Peter * face Dutton

Also boasting Gina Whalefart is a supporter of your club is not a good thing at all
Damn, didn't expect you to bite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn, didn't expect you to bite.

I did, because I know for a fact you were a former member of the Young Liberal Party of WA, a total conservative shill ...

Not that it makes you a bad person, just annoying:)

Do you dislike the fiscal right?

The *wit right yes, Fiscal one no, but unfortunately there is not many conservative right wing financially responsible politicians and supporters out there who are not bigoted/xenophobes in one way or another.

Malcolm Turnball, John Elliott and Malcolm Fraser being the only ones I can think of who were both right wing and true bonza blokes.

I did, because I know for a fact you were a former member of the Young Liberal Party of WA, a total conservative shill ...

Not that it makes you a bad person, just annoying:)
I've never been a member of the Young Liberal Party of WA. I've been to one of their events but that is it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Who is the most right wing club in the AFL ?

Back