Iconic movies - school me!

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a total lack of Aussie and foreign films here. Here are are a few recommendations.

Strictly Ballroom
Priscilla Queen of the Desert
Muriels Wedding
The Dish
The Castle.
Walkabout
and the greatest of them all, Carlton supporters would absolutely love it, The Club (its on Prime)

Foreign Films
In Bruges
Amelie
Run Lola Run
The Commitments
I've seen Strictly, Priscilla, Muriel and the Castle. I shall check out The Club for sure!

I've also seen In Bruges but not the others.

Thank you :)

Rewatched The Fugitive tonight because of this thread. Still stands up. Tommy Lee Jones won an Oscar so got a sequel. Also had a young Julianne Moore which I'd forgotten about and an even younger Jane Lynch I never even noticed.
It's a 10/10 film. So good.

RupailRewatched The Fugitive tonight because of this thread. Still stands up. Tommy Lee Jones won an Oscar so got a sequel. Also had a young Julianne Moore which I'd forgotten about and an even younger Jane Lynch I never even noticed.
Rupauls Drag Race Applause GIF by LogoTV

Rewatched The Fugitive tonight because of this thread. Still stands up. Tommy Lee Jones won an Oscar so got a sequel. Also had a young Julianne Moore which I'd forgotten about and an even younger Jane Lynch I never even noticed.
Lynch is a year older than moore so technically it should be a young lynch and an even younger moore.

Yes im that guy who feels the need to correct factually incorrect but irrelevant statements.

Remove this Banner Ad

Iconic movies - school me!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back