Iconic movies - school me!

Remove this Banner Ad

They've also gotta appeal to HBF since he'll be watching them with me, so I will be culling the list (no offence).

Also I'm one of those annoying people who has to be IN THE MOOD for a movie. But this is great, especially for after the footy season finishes.
What I suggest you do, is to look up each movie on imdb.com to get the synopsis and the actors in it with your partner and if your in the mood to see a particular genre of movie.

80s huh - anything wth rodney dangerfield, chevy chase, bill murray, dan akroyd, steve martin and of course eddie murphy

90s and beyond, most above suggestions are great, but i would say fight club. such a misunderstood movie based on the trailer at the time and the focus on the fighting which is so not the point of that movie.

80s huh - anything wth rodney dangerfield, chevy chase, bill murray, dan akroyd, steve martin and of course eddie murphy

90s and beyond, most above suggestions are great, but i would say fight club. such a misunderstood movie based on the trailer at the time and the focus on the fighting which is so not the point of that movie.
I seent it.

The major blindspots in my movie resume are big blockbusters and action flicks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the f' has no one mentioned Commando yet?
Jesus Christ you people..
giphy.gif

Has entered the chat room.

freddy got fingered

coming of age movie, where through a series of trials and tribulations a son finally earns the respect of his father. worth a look.
I cautiously Googled this, changed the browser to private first of course...

Remove this Banner Ad

Iconic movies - school me!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back