If Adam Goodes killed someone on the field, would he get suspended?

Remove this Banner Ad

Moderators, do you get threats/requests from the pigs at AFL House to terminate or delete threads, ever?

I imagine they would not like reading threads such as this and try to prevent their publication.

The problem in this thread is racism. No one gave a shit when some anonymous Melbourne hack flykicked McVeigh in the leg as he was about to kick a goal. If Goodes were white you'd all be lauding him as the champion he truely is and that's just upsetting.:(

Interesting note though, Goodes and Skilton between them have the same amount of Brownlows as the Kangaroos Football Club over the course of their existence.

Yeah? show me where anyone has had a go at Goodes for his race... and if you can't you should be carded for playing the pissant, apologist race card when it's not warranted...

Go for it...

Yeah? show me where anyone has had a go at Goodes for his race... and if you can't you should be carded for playing the pissant, apologist race card when it's not warranted...

Go for it...

Do you, per chance, suffer from an ASD? That's seriously the only way you could have missed what was about as subtle as a sledgehammer.

List of players typically seen as umpire favourites and their career averages for free kicks for and against.

Chris Judd - 1.3FF/ 0.8FA
Joel Selwood - 2.3FF/ 1.1
Gary Ablett - 1.2FF/ 0.9FA
Adam Goodes - 1.0FF/ 1.2FA

amazing how a few words from leigh matthews a few years ago can spark such a dumb trend.

lol @ the nerd whinging about him being called "goodesy" by commentators. his example being that franklin only ever gets called lance. thats right, bruce mcavaney never calls him buddy.

Interesting that. Selwood gets a much higher percentage in his favour.

Why? And the obvious answer is.......

(Beware, its a trap.)

The problem in this thread is racism. No one gave a shit when some anonymous Melbourne hack flykicked McVeigh in the leg as he was about to kick a goal. If Goodes were white you'd all be lauding him as the champion he truely is and that's just upsetting.:(

Interesting note though, Goodes and Skilton between them have the same amount of Brownlows as the Kangaroos Football Club over the course of their existence.

You have nothing so you drag the conversation to this level. How weak.

Go for it...

Wow, outburst.

I see no vilification on this thread, but at least 2 posters in thread reference "he'd claim it was Mabo" / "we already said sorry", which is a direct reference to Goodes race. I'm not saying they are offensive, but you asked were anybody had a go at Goodes over his race.

Massive over reaction by some very defensive "moderators" on this board, wow protest too much...much??

You guys need to cut those eye holes bigger in those white sheets ya wearin bruvers, help expand ya vision. :heart::heart::heart:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, outburst.

I see no vilification on this thread, but at least 2 posters in thread reference "he'd claim it was Mabo" / "we already said sorry", which is a direct reference to Goodes race. I'm not saying they are offensive, but you asked were anybody had a go at Goodes over his race.

Massive over reaction by some very defensive "moderators" on this board, wow protest too much...much??

You guys need to cut those eye holes bigger in those white sheets ya wearin bruvers, help expand ya vision. :heart::heart::heart:

The only massive over reaction I see is yours.

Go for it...

Wow, outburst.

I'd suggest that some people probably would be offended by the insinuation that Goodes receives free kicks to atone for the rape, murder and abduction of a generation of aboriginals. While not necessarily racist, it's certainly culturally insensitive and stupid.

I guess Shotties, you and myself struggle to see the humor in it though.

Still yet to see half you tossers in here justify your opinion why Goodes should have been suspended after seeing the you tube clip of the Melbourne player on McVeigh in Round 1 who's contact was insufficient for a report. Perhaps if you removed your heads from up your arses you might be able to think clearly enough to make a rational judgement. Or perhaps it's easier to bag on talent that your nothing clubs don't have?

Still yet to see half you tossers in here justify your opinion why Goodes should have been suspended after seeing the you tube clip of the Melbourne player on McVeigh in Round 1 who's contact was insufficient for a report. Perhaps if you removed your heads from up your arses you might be able to think clearly enough to make a rational judgement. Or perhaps it's easier to bag on talent that your nothing clubs don't have?

Right, thanks for your input. Greatly appreciated, now go play in traffic! :eek:

Good to see you take bigfooty forums seriously, unlike your good self l have a life and to be honest all l was looking for was some inbreed moron to take the bait and you are the very victim that has.
Maybe tonight instead of sitting on this forum all night and day do something worth wild, go for a run play uno or better still start download some pr0n that does involveman on man stuff.
Thanks for being my very first victim, it's been a pleasure.
Kind Regards,
Xx
I'll summarise your efforts thus far:

* Tried to make a joke about "Marbo", but only highlighted your ignorance in the process. Joke is on you.
* Get pulled up by another poster, so you fly off into a rage, making laughable insults, which only highlight your immaturity. You keep talking about sex and mothers, sex and next door neighbours, sex, sex, sex, like a frustrated teenage virgin.
* Get shown up again for your inability to use the English language, so in true teenage internet fashion, you accuse me of posting day and night, after posting your latest comment on this thread at 1.10am. Whose the one sitting up all night on the interweb eh? Then you try and claim some sort of "victory", as if such a thing really exists, except in the minds of adolescents.

You can continue posting your rubbish and we'll all keep viewing them with the disdain and laughter they deserve. Keep them coming I say.

I'll summarise your efforts thus far:

* Tried to make a joke about "Marbo", but only highlighted your ignorance in the process. Joke is on you.
* Get pulled up by another poster, so you fly off into a rage, making laughable insults, which only highlight your immaturity. You keep talking about sex and mothers, sex and next door neighbours, sex, sex, sex, like a frustrated teenage virgin.
* Get shown up again for your inability to use the English language, so in true teenage internet fashion, you accuse me of posting day and night, after posting your latest comment on this thread at 1.10am. Whose the one sitting up all night on the interweb eh? Then you try and claim some sort of "victory", as if such a thing really exists, except in the minds of adolescents.

You can continue posting your rubbish and we'll all keep viewing them with the disdain and laughter they deserve. Keep them coming I say.

You heard the man db... go do something worth wild

Remove this Banner Ad

If Adam Goodes killed someone on the field, would he get suspended?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back