Autopsy If any of you are still alive we are into the Granny!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there were several important non-decisions that put us in strife ... i'm not sure of the specifics but i thought we tackled so well, so ferociously, and got bugger-all reward when it was clearly due
and a few similar decisions the other way seemed fast whistles
but we had to hold up after reid went off, which really hurt ... and we did hold up
yes, they came back well but that's fair enough, it's a preliminary final ... but they should've been further behind at the final break ...
now, of course, as it's already started on fox, it'll all be about how close they got ... we just ignore that and enjoy the scoreboard ...
another great lesson for next week

remember how our 2021 season ended and enjoy being on the other side of that
we are in the friggin grand final!

Last edited:
Look I might be a dick on here

Im actually only 35 so not an old guy

I apologise for being a dick at times and I do live the club
Punts...everyone on here loves your honesty, your love for the club, your spelling mistakes, your negative comments, your football knowledge. You are like the lounge in the room that we share as a forum here. Without you it would not be the same. You are indispensable. You are very much liked on here. Enjoy the Grand Final.

I need therapy after that last minute.

doctor pain GIF

Punts...everyone on here loves your honesty, your love for the club, your spelling mistakes, your negative comments, your football knowledge. You are like the lounge in the room that we share as a forum here. Without you it would not be the same. You are indispensable. You are very much liked on here. Enjoy the Grand Final.
Hahah awesome

This time last year didn't expect to be praying Sam Reid will be alright for the grand final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back