Autopsy And we are into another Granny! comprehensive 36 point win over Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if it's been mentored in this thread, but the number of times that Brian Taylor called the wrong players on Friday night was astonishing. At one stage Port was kicking to Esava and he called him Aliir. Surely that bastion of morals and ethics we call channel 7 has to do something about it. That is, apart from bringing McAvaney out of retirement again...

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk
He also looked a bit confused and all over the place doing roaming BT. It was like he was having his Biden debate moment.......

Just watched the full replay….Grundy went well ioverall, Sweet got some very favourable treatment from the umps which did 8mpact Grundy I reckon.

I'll be supporting Sydney this Saturday.
Has anyone heard at the end of the prelim, when Ken Hinkley was walking off the SCG with his players, whether any Sydney crowd members called out to him that he wouldn't be flying next week?

Not sure if it's been mentored in this thread, but the number of times that Brian Taylor called the wrong players on Friday night was astonishing. At one stage Port was kicking to Esava and he called him Aliir. Surely that bastion of morals and ethics we call channel 7 has to do something about it. That is, apart from bringing McAvaney out of retirement again...

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk
What about when he asked Richo about Dixon's future after they'd already discussed it extensively about ten minutes earlier? Dementia definitely kicking in

What about when he asked Richo about Dixon's future after they'd already discussed it extensively about ten minutes earlier? Dementia definitely kicking in

taylor doesn't give a shite ... he's maintained a defiantly wilful ignorance for years regards names, pronunciations, etc ... he still thinks being loud and blokey is good enough without needing to resort to such things as accuracy and insight
i suspect he thinks his "personality" is still big enough to cover the many, many flaws in his commentary and general attitude to his job
calling him a dinosaur boofhead is being kind ...
i can't stand brayshaw or darcy but taylor makes them tolerable
and that's putting aside his apparent fervent dislike for the swans

I'll be supporting Sydney this Saturday.
Has anyone heard at the end of the prelim, when Ken Hinkley was walking off the SCG with his players, whether any Sydney crowd members called out to him that he wouldn't be flying next week?

A lot did around me.

I might have too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy And we are into another Granny! comprehensive 36 point win over Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back