Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My bad. I don't learn the names of scrubs from other teams. :D

It’s an attitude like this that’ll get you a job as a CH7 commentator

Can see this has been well covered already but I take umbrage with Hamish's call also.

Seriously, that kind of incompetent commentary grinds my gears. Now they are calling for him to replace Bruce at the Brownlow. Spare me
well its him or ling - one can speak english at least

Can see this has been well covered already but I take umbrage with Hamish's call also.

Seriously, that kind of incompetent commentary grinds my gears. Now they are calling for him to replace Bruce at the Brownlow. Spare me

He's a sycophantic little worm that is below average at his profession. Perfect for Bruce to hand the reigns over to, will be seamless.

He's a sycophantic little worm that is below average at his profession. Perfect for Bruce to hand the reigns over to, will be seamless.

Like comparing apples and oranges for me. Bruce is nowhere near the condescending Hamish levels.

Bruce wasn't given the silver spoon by his brother either.

Jesus - just listening back to the SEN Breakfast show and there was an ACTUAL DISCUSSION about whether the AFL will force an interstate team to host a Preliminary Final at the MCG like circa 2004. Apparently our esteemed hosts Whispy and Gaz Lyon completely forgot about the 2015 prelims.

Jesus - just listening back to the SEN Breakfast show and there was an ACTUAL DISCUSSION about whether the AFL will force an interstate team to host a Preliminary Final at the MCG like circa 2004. Apparently our esteemed hosts Whispy and Gaz Lyon completely forgot about the 2015 prelims.
It's still plausible that it could happen, amazingly. But not in 2019 I wouldn't have thought.

A lot of factors would need to come together, but the AFL has a deal with the MCG about hosting a certain number of finals over a rolling period (5 years??). It's an absolute disgrace, but AFL will VFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's still plausible that it could happen, amazingly. But not in 2019 I wouldn't have thought.

A lot of factors would need to come together, but the AFL has a deal with the MCG about hosting a certain number of finals over a rolling period (5 years??). It's an absolute disgrace, but AFL will VFL.
6 of the 9 finals were at the MCG last year. There wouldn't be any issue with MCG not having enough finals currently.
(4 in 2017, and 4 in 2016)

"The current contract requires that at least ten finals matches (plus all Grand Finals) be played at the MCG during every rolling five-year period "

So excluding GF, there has been 11 just in the last 3 years.

6 of the 9 finals were at the MCG last year. There wouldn't be any issue with MCG not having enough finals currently.

"The current contract requires that at least ten finals matches (plus all Grand Finals) be played at the MCG during every rolling five-year period "

Yep, so definitely fine in 2019. Dunno what SEN are on about.

That clause needs to be removed though. Eventually, someday, it will come into play. And even on principle, it should not be there.

That clause needs to be removed though. Eventually, someday, it will come into play. And even on principle, it should not be there.

LOL you're adorable. 😉

If Mihocek had eyes for the ball instead of Willie Rioli then he might have affected the outcome.

But he didnt, and he didnt.

If De Goey isn't lurking out the back he impacts McGovern taking the intercept mark.

If Treloar has a decent left foot he doesn't kick it to McGovern to intercept mark.

If Hitler doesn't rise to power in the 1930s it is likely the Allies aren't the the first to develop the atomic bomb.

Anyway, hypotheticals and all that.

As much as I don’t want a team to be robbed a final, I’d love to see what would happen if it got to that stage, where contractually someone is losing a final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back