if we are to make the top 8 this year...

Remove this Banner Ad

who cares about 1 game.....u didnt get much out of your season did you...u embaressed yourself in the finals.
How bout we look at the bigger picture
we have played you 154 times for 102 wins......
and when we have played you we have outscored u by 1940 points including a game where we scored 210 points against you! This year was your your greatest winning margin against us...we have beaten you by 120 points!
64 times we have scored over 100 against u..you have only done it 39 times.....
we have scored 2,079 goasl agaisnt u compared to your 1,806
Once again we win...WE BEAT YOU 25 TIMES IN A ROW.. compared to your petty 7
How do you like them apples!
BITCH.. now crawl back to that hole

seriously, why are u even mentioning the word finals?
the carlton board should be discussing ideas on how to use their next wooden spoon!
all of you need a good pair of glasses, coz ur all too blind to realise that u guys are the worst team in the AFL by a MILE!!! absolutely no chance of finishing above 14th. look at the list, hardly a quality player on it, except fevola. judd wont play. and by making him your captain after hes been there for 3 months, just shows how weak your club really is
I'd bookmark this, but the chances of you being allowed to read it when it's bumped in September are minimal the way you're going.......:eek:

typical carlton supporter, ud take fevola over franklin hahaha
ever thought of becoming a commedian? u can hold your events in the optus oval carpark, and serve spaghetti for dinner thats cooked using fresh wooden spoons. seasons greetings blindy!

Coleman medalist - yeah I would take him over somebody who has done nothing!

who cares about 1 game.....u didnt get much out of your season did you...u embaressed yourself in the finals.
How bout we look at the bigger picture
we have played you 154 times for 102 wins......
and when we have played you we have outscored u by 1940 points including a game where we scored 210 points against you! This year was your your greatest winning margin against us...we have beaten you by 120 points!
64 times we have scored over 100 against u..you have only done it 39 times.....
we have scored 2,079 goasl agaisnt u compared to your 1,806
Once again we win...WE BEAT YOU 25 TIMES IN A ROW.. compared to your petty 7
How do you like them apples!
BITCH.. now crawl back to that hole

hahaha you must have wayyyy too much time on your hands big boy!
we'll see if u still wanna talk after the halfway point of the season, when carlton are 1-10 (like usual) haha we won more games last year than u've won in the past 6 years. if i were u, id go and buy a bullants membership! as you read this post, apart from realising how shit carlton actually are, just put the picture of a young lance 'buddy' franklin confidently striding accross the field, kicking bags of goals consistently!
just think back to that winning goal against adelaide in the finals last year, how many from carlton could pull that off? none, becuase u have to make the finals first! isnt it funny how it was carlton who proposed that the bottom 8 shuld have a finals series aswel, hahaha you guys are pathetic, get some glasses, better yet binoculars, better yet, a fricken telescope, and take a long hard look at just how bad your list is, how bad your culture is, and how bad carlton are as a whole! seasons greeting big jack elliot!

hahaha you must have wayyyy too much time on your hands big boy!
we'll see if u still wanna talk after the halfway point of the season, when carlton are 1-10 (like usual) haha we won more games last year than u've won in the past 6 years. if i were u, id go and buy a bullants membership! as you read this post, apart from realising how shit carlton actually are, just put the picture of a young lance 'buddy' franklin confidently striding accross the field, kicking bags of goals consistently!
just think back to that winning goal against adelaide in the finals last year, how many from carlton could pull that off? none, becuase u have to make the finals first! isnt it funny how it was carlton who proposed that the bottom 8 shuld have a finals series aswel, hahaha you guys are pathetic, get some glasses, better yet binoculars, better yet, a fricken telescope, and take a long hard look at just how bad your list is, how bad your culture is, and how bad carlton are as a whole! seasons greeting big jack elliot!

dude, you seem to forget that this time last year the Hawks were in the exact situation the Blues are in now - several years at the bottom, some solid recruiting, and expectations starting to build. Our list for 2008 is very similiar to the Hawks list at the start of 2007, so who's to say that we can't do the same thing and make finals in '08? Real possibility (lower probability, but here's hoping!).

We have the makings of a top-side - we just need time now for the players to gel as a group and develop a sixth-sense understanding on the field.

As far as making the eight in 2008 goes I think it comes down to the following players: Judd, Stevens, Fevola and Scotland. These four have a mix of experience and class and are also respected by the younger brigade - we want these four to stay on the park; any serious inuries to two or more of the above will cost us.

what are you carlton supporters thinking? they were completely uncompetitive last year lucky not to finish last and now you think youre top 8? i think 15th is what you should be aiming for (and finsih above the tiggers) if judd breaks down (likely) youll finish 16th

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what are you carlton supporters thinking? they were completely uncompetitive last year lucky not to finish last and now you think youre top 8? i think 15th is what you should be aiming for (and finsih above the tiggers) if judd breaks down (likely) youll finish 16th

Bummer boys have 16th sewn up little newb girl ...worst midfield in the comp bar none ...kids that are dead set hacks ...a captain offerering up young team mates to try and get Judd ..what a disgrace your lot are .
I'm gonna enjoy watching them get bent over year after year from here on .

Tigers and bummers will have a wonderful battle for the spoon :D

Bummer boys have 16th sewn up little newb girl ...worst midfield in the comp bar none ...kids that are dead set hacks ...a captain offerering up young team mates to try and get Judd ..what a disgrace your lot are .
I'm gonna enjoy watching them get bent over year after year from here on .

Tigers and bummers will have a wonderful battle for the spoon :D

yeah good one. didnt your soulless mob sell josh kennedy down the road to get judd? youll be regretting that you picked bryce squibbs over gumby. our kids will shine this year. they are guns and the top 4 beckons for us.

yeah good one. didnt your soulless mob sell josh kennedy down the road to get judd? youll be regretting that you picked bryce squibbs over gumby. our kids will shine this year. they are guns and the top 4 beckons for us.

LOL @ top 4 :D Good to see some of you pimply faced girls have hope ..keep the faith hon . ;)

Jobe watson is a complete hack ..and he is your best midfielder ..how sad is that :eek:

ps : i suggest you read the board rules before you post anymore crap newbie

LOL @ top 4 :D Good to see some of you pimply faced girls have hope ..keep the faith hon . ;)

Jobe watson is a complete hack ..and he is your best midfielder ..how sad is that :eek:

ps : i suggest you read the board rules before you post anymore crap newbie

jobe watson aint our best mid dude he struggles to make our 22

all you have is judd. fevola is a dud

all you have is judd. fevola is a dud

The very same dud who kicked 8 on your two best backmen in rd 3 when we bent you over once again ????

give it up kid your team is garbage and will struggle to be competitive for years to come . once Lucas Lloyd and fletcher retire you will have nothing ...except bolton . :D

Watson played 19 of 22 games last year. Hardly sounds like someone who "struggles to make your best 22". In fact, I have read in some threads, posts from Essendon supporters suggesting that Watson is one of the youngsters who is going to help fill the enormous gap left by James Hird. You can't have it both ways. Either he is one of the youngsters who will be stepping up in the midfield, or he struggles to make the 22. I wonder what your thoughts are on Winderlich.

Remove this Banner Ad

if we are to make the top 8 this year...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back