IF we win... Who would you love to take home the Norm Smith?

Remove this Banner Ad

May 31, 2005
Belgium
AFL Club
West Coast
Yes a) we have to win and b) none of us will care if a) happens. But despite that, which story would be capped off wonderfully with a Norm Smith?

For me:

1- Priddis: Monstorous season, underrated and at times pathetically abused by some. Would cap a magnificent season from the Golden Haired God
2- Naitanui: Has gone through tough times this year. Finally rated by most of the sheep, about three years too late. If he won if for his mum, well <3
3- Shuey: Because he's Shuey the ****ing shoe.
4- Tie with the rest of the unsung heroes that stood up this year- Shep, Ham, Shred, Gov.

Again. We need to win, obviously. And it doesnt matter at all compared to that. But its a week for dreaming, so lets dream.

1. Naitanui. I will cry if he collects a premiership medal.
2. Shuey. Been my favourite since day 1.
3. JK. Still fell he is underrated despite starring as a dominant KPF. Plus, if he wins, it means we have certainly won the cup!

All the boys deserve it.

I'd love to see Wellingham or Shep claim it. Been immense down back all year.

Nic Nat would make me tear up.

Shuey.. Because illuminati.

Priddis because back to back Brownlow just isn't enough for this bloke ;).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Priddis being a (dual) Brownlow medalist, All Australian, premiership player and Norm Smith medalist would just be awesomely good. His achievements with us would be matched only by Judd.

2. Naitanui to win it after taking 0-1 marks.

3. JK because he's a damn legend and would put the official Win stamp on the Judd trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

IF we win... Who would you love to take home the Norm Smith?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back