If you could pick one guaranteed win in 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

We already have two guaranteed wins in 2010 (rd's 3 & 19) but if i could guarantee another it would be Geelong in round 1. It would give the boys a fair bit of confidence.

No, I saw your first win in almost a decade. Sciencey types refer to events like that as anomalies.

Nope... sciencey types would refer to that as a deviation of the sample from the mean. They would probably go on to inform you that the larger the sample size, the smaller the sampling error. In this case you have chosen a sample size of less than 5% of the total available data. The other 95% shows the Swans holding a meager win rate of 36%.

Spot the anomaly :eek:

Even though every team likes to beat Collingwood, I am going to have to say them for very good reasons, namely because of some semi final that was played last season?;)

Head says Adelaide as they've had the wood on us for ages now and beating them would show a real new era is afoot.

Heart say Hawthorn, with Josh Gibson's man kicking a bag on him, just to savour the look on the dejected turncoat as he trudges off the field to the joyous hoots and taunts of the North faithful.

Fevola.

I'm sure he'll be worried.

Robinson will just belt them behind play.
I meant after the match when we win and the little steely gaze to go his way. JOnes may not be great on the ball but he's a human bazookah!! Besides, I still quite like Brock anyway...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One guaranteed win? GF Thanks!
Otherwise, the Roos.

Carlton. Going 5-0 over two and a bit years would bring me no end of amusement, and that would open up the possibility of going 6-0 over three years the second time we play them. Now that would be lulz worthy.

Hate to break it to you, but we already are at 5-0 ;)

The eagles are the obvious ones. I really wanna get in front in the head to head record.

But derbies are pretty much guaranteed wins these days anyway so I'll have to say Geelong. It'd be nice to knock off the premiers.

And Dorkers fans call us arrogant :rolleyes:

Magpies in the Anzac Day game, we still need to beat them a few more times...

Other than that, as mentioned already Rnd1 against Cats, Ive had enough of watching us been blown out of the water the last year or so we've played them...

Remove this Banner Ad

If you could pick one guaranteed win in 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back