If you could punch 1 person in the face...

Remove this Banner Ad

USSR, China and Nazi Germay would have to be the top three.

USA has got a fair bit of blood on it's hands too, either directly or by supporting/ installing right wing dictatorships.

I think you'll find America is behind only China and and Saudi Arabia in executing their own citizens.

There's a difference between capital punishment under rule of law and rounding people up (like political dissenters) and killing them en masse

You wore glasses in Pol Pots Cambodia, you were dead fast

oldmang.jpg

images

Sorry if this prick has been mentioned already, couldn't be bothered going through all the posts. I would be a staisfied man to see him crumple into a flaming heap after a right cross.

images

Sorry if this prick has been mentioned already, couldn't be bothered going through all the posts. I would be a staisfied man to see him crumple into a flaming heap after a right cross.

You even used the same picture that I did :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

... with absolutely no consequences who would it be?

Dude, given that the question encompasses AFL players, coaches, administrators and "journalists", it's like saying "how high is up?".

I'll give it a go.

1. Dwayne Russell
2. Robert Walls
3. Andrew Demetriou
4. Mark Robinson
5. Harry O'Brien
6. Matthew Stokes
7. James Brayshaw
8. Gerard Healy
9. Jeff Gieschen
10. Stephen Milne

Have to try and stop myself there.....Milne you'd never get sick of pummeling.

Here are a couple more blokes my fist is just itching to connect with.

Mark my words these are some of the most bashable faces you're ever likely to come across. ;)

James-Brayshaw04-blog.jpg

988651-eddie-mcguire3.jpg
Hey Cmon Bosk JB is a top Bloke.

However Eddie everywhere is a C**T and should be on everyones list, cause he is certainly on mine.
If I ever see him in perth, You will see me on the news, in the back of a Cop car facing Greavis Body Harm charges after beating the absolute Shite out of him. Count on it.:cool:

Hey Cmon Bosk JB is a top Bloke.

However Eddie everywhere is a C**T and should be on everyones list, cause he is certainly on mine.
If I ever see him in perth, You will see me on the news, in the back of a Cop car facing Greavis Body Harm charges after beating the absolute Shite out of him. Count on it.:cool:

I think you need a punch in the face after that JB comment. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

If you could punch 1 person in the face...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back