Family & Relationships If you could remove one person from this planet

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
Assume you are allowed to have one and only one person removed from this world and you won't face any consequences. Who would it be? Could be one of an ex-partner, current partner, BF poster, boss, colleague, family member, neighbour, celebrity, sports personality, teacher, class mate, politician, actor, reporter, terrorist, cult leader, etc.

Who it is that has pissed you off more than any other person in this world and you would love them to be gone, either for your own benefit or for the greater good? And why them?

And don't turn this into a flaming hate war. I'm just curious to know who really ticks people off. :)

Thread will probably end up getting locked so I'll just say Ballantyne, obvious reasons

Shouldn't get locked if we keep it civil. And as long as we don't name any GD mods.

So out of the 6 billion people in this world (most of which I appreciate you would not have been exposed to), a footballer is the one who irks you the most. Interesting.

Shouldn't get locked if we keep it civil. And as long as we don't name any GD mods.

So out of the 6 billion people in this world (most of which I appreciate you would not have been exposed to), a footballer is the one who irks you the most. Interesting.

Good of you to think of us.

I think we eliminate other BF users as targets in this thread. And we needn't be graphic about removal methods. Suffice to say they are not around.

If this goes off the rails, it is closing down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Family & Relationships If you could remove one person from this planet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back