If you could take one player from Richmond's list.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Foley is way better than people realise. Absolute superstar ...

Deledio has the ability to be even better, but is yet to really show his wares ...

Cotchin looks amazing too...

Deledio just. But I really hope he shows his full potential ...

Cotchin could be the best of all of them, too early to tell...
Yet to show his wares?
He was in the AA squad and should of made the team, won richmonds best and fairest.

I would say Cotchin easy .............. Could you immagine the havok the Carlton midfield would cause with Judd, Cotchin, Murphy and Gibbs in the midfield and Walker and Stevens on the wings ??? Seriously our midfield is looking scary without Cotchin, but with him they would be unstopable .......

JON shouldnt still be in the reserves, should have made his mark last year.
it is doo or die for him this year.
Im a tigers fan, but I think our most valued player would be Richo he is the heart and soul of the club

don't worry I'm sure you guys will be linked with him in the next few years only for it to fall over in the end.:)

Only so he can boost his price!

If we were in a position to have a good hard crack at a flag, I'd choose Nathan Brown.

Otherwise Delidio or Cotchin. Can't go wrong either way IMO.

Only so he can boost his price!

If we were in a position to have a good hard crack at a flag, I'd choose Nathan Brown.

Otherwise Delidio or Cotchin. Can't go wrong either way IMO.

Is that why you guys are linked to every uncontracted player?? You are just helping them earn a better living!! And here I thought the pies only think of themselves....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised to see so many mention Will Thursfield here. I don't think he was as good in 08 as he was in 07. This year our standout backmen was the doppelganger ranga, Kelvin Moore. But I think it was the understanding all three of our boys had (McGuane being the other) that made our defense pretty strong. Most underrated defense in the AFL at the moment.

Cotchin.

Deledio and Foley don't hurt the opposition as much as Cotchin who is a great kick on both sides of the body.

Footy is now a cheap game of keepings off when a player such as Deledio can get thirty touches, yet they lose by 5 goals after leading by a point at three quarter time.

Diesel would have more influence on the result of a game with just 20 touches.

Cotchin.

Deledio and Foley don't hurt the opposition as much as Cotchin who is a great kick on both sides of the body.

Footy is now a cheap game of keepings off when a player such as Deledio can get thirty touches, yet they lose by 5 goals after leading by a point at three quarter time.

GENERALLLLLLLLLLLLL

Have you been over indulging during the festive season????

Deledio had more hard ball gets in that game than what Stevens, Houlihan, Carazzo, Squibs & Scotland have had in their careers.

Cotchin.

Get your hand off it champ!... Diesel was a dirty little prick that couldnt run, jump or kick and loved to have a cheap snipe in the pack or behind play.

yes he was great at setting team mates up with constructive handball but there's no way he could get away with the off the ball shit he served up these days he would be rubbed out for most of the season!

Its just about impossible to compare players from different eras as the game has changed so much!

Kelvin Moore.

He kept Buddy in check both times we played them. Therefore the games were not as exciting. So for entertainment value it would be good to not have him match up on him when we play the Tiges.

Would make the intra club game a bit boring though;)

Get your hand off it champ!... Diesel was a dirty little prick that couldnt run, jump or kick and loved to have a cheap snipe in the pack or behind play.

yes he was great at setting team mates up with constructive handball but there's no way he could get away with the off the ball shit he served up these days he would be rubbed out for most of the season!

Its just about impossible to compare players from different eras as the game has changed so much!

Rubbish. Diesel used to give out plenty, but a helluva lot of that was in reaction to the treatment he received from opposition scraggers.

Diesel is one player that absolutely dominate in any era.

Remove this Banner Ad

If you could take one player from Richmond's list.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back