If you wear high-vis clothing to work, you're a cretin

Remove this Banner Ad

"Oh, I'll be there at 9:30am." translated: "I'll get there about 1pm with my gut hanging out of my shirt and over my shorts and smelling like a portaloo whilst breathing out of my mouth."
And counting my cash, Nimrod.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I'll get there when I feel like it.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I find chicks in hi-vis kinda hot.
My Missus and I role play.

She wears my work gear and knocks on the door pretending to come do some work around the house.

I tell her to **** off as she's four hours late, slam the door and go have a fap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if OP is for real or an elias trolling aspirational middle class hawthorn supporters who are getting a little carried away with their team's success.
Do the office flogs understand what their wives get upto when the tradies arrive?
Obligatory post.
James-dinnison-bogan.jpg

Exactly.

The wife said to me last night that she wants us to go on a holiday around June, we will head north somewhere and get out of the shit weather. I wrote up my invoices today to accommodate this trip ;)

Didn't know you had to charge GST on meth these days:D

I bet he drives some sort of girls car so his arms don't snap when he is trying to park it

You sound like the kind of guy that has a mullet and drives a Maloo with Chevy badges and after a few drinks tells stories about how "Brocky" faked his own death coz he's actually from one of Jupiter's moons and had to return to save his race.

Newsflash: Your shitbox car doesn't make up for the fact you haven't seen your micropenis because it's been hidden by your gunt since your early twenties, *******.

Remove this Banner Ad

If you wear high-vis clothing to work, you're a cretin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back