If you wear high-vis clothing to work, you're a cretin

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminds me of Craffles the way he's going straight for the man.
True though if the OP really is a Hawfie, going straight for the man wouldn't be unusual (NTTIAWWT)

EDIT: Also where's the meltdown tag?

I wore one of those hi viz vests square leg umpiring. Worst 10 over of my life.
Inb4 HobartHawk criticises you for your VL Commodore, Jim Beam stash and Jabba the Hutt bogan girlfriend.

^^^^^^^

Jose is going hard this morning.

You're giving Jose way too much credit for his trolling abilities.

True though if the OP really is a Hawfie, going straight for the man wouldn't be unusual (NTTIAWWT)

EDIT: Also where's the meltdown tag?

Eliases don't get meltdown tags, unless they cause non-Eliases to melt.

OP is probably an overweight middle aged loser in a dead end office job earning a minimum wage. Don't get mad that us real workers can turn up to your house whenever we like and charge whatever we like :rainbow:

That's why pissants like you go to work so you can pay people like me who enjoy ripping you off.

Enjoy.

I don't mind calling you guys in whenever there's a job at my house I can't be arsed doing myself. Don't even care if you overcharge me, I think sometimes you blokes expect me to haggle or something, couldn't be bothered. 5k? Sounds reasonable. I can afford whatever you think is big money, if it makes you feel like you're getting one over on your masters, then good for you I guess.

I don't mind callign you guys in whenever there's a job at my house I can't be arsed doing myself. Don't even care if you overcharge me, I think sometimes you blokes expect me to haggle or something, couldn't be bothered. 5k? Sounds reasonable. I can afford whatever you think is big money, if it makes you feel like you're getting one over on your masters, then good for you I guess.

It's all going towards paying off their eyeball-level debt for jet skis and credit card payments that their wives have maxed out on leopard print clothing and fake nails anyway.

Living the dream, degenerate bogans.

It's all going towards paying off their eyeball-level debt for jet skis and credit card payments that their wives have maxed out on leopard print clothing and fake nails anyway.

You definitely know your material. LOL :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These people vote.

ITT: Poindexter tries to troll tradies who rip his arse apart (and probably his wife's arse) then tradies just confirm that we rip off piss weak men who can't operate any kind of tool or perform any kind of job that requires balls.

Good times.

I don't mind calling you guys in whenever there's a job at my house I can't be arsed doing myself. Don't even care if you overcharge me, I think sometimes you blokes expect me to haggle or something, couldn't be bothered. 5k? Sounds reasonable. I can afford whatever you think is big money, if it makes you feel like you're getting one over on your masters, then good for you I guess.

Lol at any tradie who lets anyone haggle. I tell them the price if they don't like it I pack up and leave, simple.

ITT: Poindexter tries to troll tradies who rip his arse apart (and probably his wife's arse) then tradies just confirm that we rip off piss weak men who can't operate any kind of tool or perform any kind of job that requires balls.

Good times.
Both have their troll points tbh :$

Good times.

I'd say the 'tries to' part is a bit redundant at this stage - much like yourself once I can legally buy an expensive robot to do your job.

Remove this Banner Ad

If you wear high-vis clothing to work, you're a cretin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back