If you wear high-vis clothing to work, you're a cretin

Remove this Banner Ad

Whoever told you that is full of shit. One of the easiest jobs to land in the world.

Here's how to get onto a road crew:

Step 1: Drop out of school at the end of grade 10
Step 2: Spend the rest of your teens drinking premix bourbons, smoking Winfield Blues, watching day time tv and mooching off society
Step 3: Assault a stranger for wearing Holden racing gear coz FPV's are the greatest cars in the world
Step 4: Get a job operating a lollypop coz you have no other career skills
Step 5: Hang out on your best mate's boat he bought on credit and talk about how great life is for you as an adult that flips a sign for a living and for him that empties septic tanks
Step 6: Buy tickets to see ACDC for the 8th time

Last edited:

Up skilling at work so able to qualify for the trade support loan

80% paid back compared to 100% hex with inflation

Thanks for the free money plebs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Paying off your tertiary education bills is known as hex-i-gone
If only we switched to the 10 year tbond rate. 2.46% v Inflation of 2.5-3%

:(.... still the 5% discount is probably much better!

Here's how to get onto a road crew:

Step 1: Drop out of school at the end of grade 10
Step 2: Spend the rest of your teens drinking premix bourbons, smoking Winfield Blues, watching day time tv and mooching off society
Step 3: Assault a stranger for wearing Holden racing gear coz FPV's are the greatest cars in the world
Step 4: Get a job operating a lollypop coz you have no other career skills
Step 5: Hang out on your best mate's boat he bought on credit and talk about how great life is for you as an adult that flips a sign for a living and for him that empties septic tanks
Step 6: Buy tickets to see ACDC for the 8th time
7.charge Hobart Hawk $750 to unblock his toilet.

Whoever told you that is full of shit. One of the easiest jobs to land in the world.

Is it actually a job? They just seem to stand around doing nothing. At best, perhaps one is working and we're all inconvenienced by the 40km bullshit.

Is it actually a job? They just seem to stand around doing nothing. At best, perhaps one is working and we're all inconvenienced by the 40km bullshit.

I've got a mate who is a prison officer at Margoneet prison (near Geelong, where else), he reckons that they teach prisoners the "stop/go course" just before they are released so they have some sort of qualification.

Enjoy your day in the office today losers. I've given myself the day off... You can do these things when you're self employed :)

Enjoy your day in the office today losers. I've given myself the day off... You can do these things when you're self employed :)
Cool, enjoy your holiday pay :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

If you wear high-vis clothing to work, you're a cretin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back