IF ypour team finished bottom of the Ladder

Remove this Banner Ad

I like the sound of these players:

Brendon Goddard (Vic Country)
A standout at the 2001 AFL Under-16 National Championships, Goddard won the Kevin Sheehan Medal last year as the best player in division one. He is a tall, athletic, key position player with excellent disposal skills.

Daniel Wells (Western Australia)
This talented youngster has already played senior football with Peel Thunder in the WAFL. Has electrifying pace and his use of the ball is first class.

Some concerns over Wells as to whether he would get homesick of course but sounds quite a player. Anyone knows what position, how tall he is, etc????

Originally posted by Rohan_
It is not a matter of if it is a matter of when for Carlton fans.

Anyway I would take D Heinz, Shepparton United.
Just stick to the topic Rohan. You can surely answer something without having another swipe can't you?

And you are?:eek:

Your a fool

Did I ever say I was???

If I thought I was maybe I would have made a selection. I didn't realise the people on Bigfooty went and watched the TAC cup and all the junior leagues throughout the nation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get your head out of your arse. If you really think you are in a position to make an educated choice you obviously have a inflated view of yourself. How many TAC cup games have you seen this year???

[BLUEY] Now, now. Be nice. [/BLUEY]

Originally posted by Bulldog1954
If I thought I was maybe I would have made a selection. I didn't realise the people on Bigfooty went and watched the TAC cup and all the junior leagues throughout the nation.
Well I named names based on information on AFL.com. The bios 'sound' like the type of players Carlton need and they have already looked at Wells so they do interest me sight unseen.

Originally posted by Bulldog1954
Get your head out of your arse. If you really think you are in a position to make an educated choice you obviously have a inflated view of yourself. How many TAC cup games have you seen this year???

4 APS games.
5 TAC games (I watch my cousin play)

If your team finished bottom of the ladder..............

I'd say what's new

I won't pretend to act like I know how good any of these kids coming through are but I'm sure the Saints would love to get Raphael Clarke to the club. He's the brother of Xavier and reportedly is a similar type player. Better still unlike X he is a St Kilda supporter and grew up idolising Robert Harvey (as opposed to Essendon and Michael Long with his brother).

if i was:
BRISBANE- tall fwd.
CARLTON- tall defender
COLLINGWOOD- half back.
ESSENDON- ruckman.
FREMANTLE--full foward.
GEELONG- tall fwd.
HAWTHORN- ruckman.
MELBOURNE- tall defender
NORTH MELB- tall defender
PORT ADELAIDE- small fwd.
RICHMOND- midfeilder
SYDNEY- midfeilder
STKILDA- midfeilder
WEST COAST- chf
WESTERN BULLDOGS- f/fwd
ADELAIDE- chf.

cheers!

4 APS games.
5 TAC games (I watch my cousin play)

And how many TAC cup games have there been this year? Golly, after going to that many games you could get a gig as a recruiter.

Id pick either Aaron Davey from Port Magpies or Ryan Brown from Dandenong Stingrays.
Ive been keeping an eye on all the weekly stats from the TAC Cup and id probably pick Brown...whos a 191cm 89kg, 18 year old from Dandenong who plays as a Centre Half Forward/Centre Half Back and has been in the best players a lot for the Stingrays.

Aaron Davey is a lightning quick, flashy aboriginal player who was BOG on his SANFL senior debut with the Port magpies. Plays very much like a mix of Andrew Mcleod and Peter Burgoyne (the pace and skill of Mcleod with the fanciness and composure of Burgoyne). Has all the talent in the world and will probably go very high in the draft.

carlton's draft picks

carlton should have the first 2 picks right?

one for finishing 16th and one for only winning 5 or less games (unless we somehow turn it around)

i reckon get one of these gun kids and trade the other pick for pavlich if we can, with bradley off the list and ratten a Veteran we should have a few extra $$$ under the cap, plus i can't see any of our underperforming players will hold us to randsom this year.

I think we should not worry about Pavlich, the price tag will be astronomical. Besides, if they trade any of their first round draft picks there will be a riot at Princes Park. We need to use the first 4 picks and get the best possible young talent in the country. Why bother having a poxy season and getting some gifts via the system only to fritter them away ??

Re: carlton's draft picks

Originally posted by thegezman
carlton should have the first 2 picks right?

one for finishing 16th and one for only winning 5 or less games (unless we somehow turn it around)

i reckon get one of these gun kids and trade the other pick for pavlich if we can, with bradley off the list and ratten a Veteran we should have a few extra $$$ under the cap, plus i can't see any of our underperforming players will hold us to randsom this year.

Pavlich if leaving will only go to Adelaide.
So you should probaly look at who is on the Crows and Power list.

Either way in the end if Pavlich wants to stay he wont be traded it is as simple as that.

Though from what I have heard Freo are desperate for Wells so we can always talk about other players on our list.
McPhee,Brown,Shipp to name a few

Remove this Banner Ad

IF ypour team finished bottom of the Ladder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back