I'm bored like Iggy Pop

Remove this Banner Ad

Dreaming.

I've never liked you blokes and have always cheered for who ever you played.

We've got fans. So many that poor little DB can't come to the game this weekend.

Which amuses me.
Don't really care about going. It's a cold windy shithole and the catering is worse than ANZ, and they only serve mid strength cat piss beer.

You have so many fans. There was 6k at your last home game. LOL.

Dreaming.

I've never liked you blokes and have always cheered for who ever you played.

We've got fans. So many that poor little DB can't come to the game this weekend.

Which amuses me.
Hmmm ... averaging 10k per home game and all of a sudden you sell 25k seats ... Hmmm ...

Should keep you in felafels for a few days eh? Cook em on yer shopping cart barbie eh?

Hmmm ... averaging 10k per home game and all of a sudden you sell 25k seats ... Hmmm ...

Should keep you in felafels for a few days eh? Cook em on yer shopping cart barbie eh?
FelAFL's.

And I've got an old keg split in half that I use as a BBQ.

It's how we roll in the west.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's going pretty well really, especially for a Fred that I held out hope was destined for instant divvy, and forgot about for about five hours, like the end of a sat night that I can't remember after too many beers.
It's a good fred. Unlike mine that resembles a richmond win, I'm up and about but everyone else knows it's a train wreak headed for the divvy scrap heap. :(

Not these days.

im-too-old-for-this-shit.jpg
EFA

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm bored like Iggy Pop

Remove this Banner Ad

Back