I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

i never agreed to the bet because i knew effingdumb would put our players in hospital like always and we'd lose this game.

this thread has been one MASSIVE troll and all you flogs fell for it.

SUCK SHIT!!!!!!

Honestly, you should be glad for me BF. This is your chance to launch your 2012 Flog of the Year campaign :thumbsu:

Being pipped by the Poo last year must have hurt :thumbsu:

i never agreed to the bet because i knew effingdumb would put our players in hospital like always and we'd lose this game.

this thread has been one MASSIVE troll and all you flogs fell for it.

SUCK SHIT!!!!!!

You are such a flog, pretending the thread is a troll. The truth is you are an arrogant **** like most Carlton supporters, you thought you would beat the Dons and the Bombers whooped your ass. Deal with it loser.

crying-man.jpg

Carlton are pretenders once again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

offer.

acceptance.

you guys had a bet.

you really suck, BF.

Right and now here's the kicker. As he's welched read that bet again. If Carlton lose I get his signature for 2 weeks.

He could set his signature to something like Essendon suck, and I have to take it.

Shame he welched on it really. He could have really owned me. :thumbsu:

Thanks for playing Black Flag, you're welcome. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Right and now here's the kicker. As he's welched read that bet again. If Carlton lose I get his signature for 2 weeks.

He could set his signature to something like Essendon suck, and I have to take it.

Shame he welched on it really. He could have really owned me. :thumbsu:

Thanks for playing Black Flag, you're welcome. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

where did i accept your offer of a 2 week bet? show me that and i'll even give you a free bonus blow job.

This welching business goes above and beyond the trolling and such that occurs in the Bay. Truly a slander on your character, Black Flag.

Thunderflog of the highest order, and a guaranteed shit bloke in person too judging by how you act on these forums. Here's hoping you cop a ban or something.

Enjoy another shitty, sub par season from the Tanks. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back