I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, is there? :D

You just know ur gonna be smasht, don't you!!! :D

My sig is up for bets. Anyone game? :eek:

dis-gon-b-gud.gif
Haha you got your arse handed back to you with this didn't you welcher.

So how many will you welch upon this time?

You essendon fans are so meesed up beyond delusion its insane
As for the carlton fans who arent impressed with me, Im not here for them or anyone, I only get a little crazy with onbe club and thats your shit bombers, I dont write on other clubs threads as they arent full of piss and shit like you, I can actually tolerate teams like the pies and the rest of the comp, just essendon. They bring out the worst in me

I wonder when astroflog will make an appearance. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

now i KNOW you're taking the piss.

even if you were at full strength it'd be a total mismatch man for man.

even hendo looks to have your best player covered. :eek:
Sad Black Flog, very sad

so where were all u essendon scum in this thread b4 the game?

weak as piss. if you weren't in b4 gtfo now.

This is what I wrote to your bum buddy :

Quote:Originally Posted by astroboy4800
Richmond were actually even favourites, we didnt win a game pre season yet we caned them, smashed the lions and the pies who funnily enough you havent had a win over in 3 years
When was the last time you actually beat the pies convicingly???
So after injuries in the off season exposed your horrible lack of depth some people thought you'd get done by shitmound .... mmmm you're not helping your argument here.

With all three sides you struggled to get on top in the clearances and weren't smashing them. Then when you did your front running outside mids and flankers feasted on beaten opponents. Well done I'm sure this constitutes premiership favouritism.

Riddle me this. If/when Essendon beat you on the weekend will it be, in your mind, a big upset or an indication that your list management mistakes of not getting enough inside mids or KPFs has let Essendon go past you despite not having all the number 1 picks or the AFL turning a blind eye to your club cheating with under the table payments to get the best midfielder in the game at the time he transferred to you?

Pretty much spot on hey!

Surely half decent Carlton supporters are ashamed to be associated with this douchebag and his sidekick Celtic Pride? The Blues are overrated crabs and they even managed to get the TAB on their side with Essendon @ 7.50 head to head. Everyone that knows footy, knows these games can go either way.
Hopefully Black Flag's sig bet mentions the fact he is clueless dead shit and his equally unintelligent mate Celtic Pride (The welching Dog) is never heard from again.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back