I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably not, but enjoy this while it lasts cause you've peaked waaay early and the crash is going to be a glorious thing to watch

Well that didn't take long
lulz.gif

I think we are currently seeing the style of game Carlton will playing in RD24.

It's a good thing the season is a marathon and not decided in April as few seem to forget.

Hahahahahaha Carlton sh*t heads getting ahead of themselves...as always. Forever morons! :D:thumbsu:

Whoa whoa whoa, we might have been pathetic but Melbourne supporters still have no right to troll :eek::thumbsu:

Whoa whoa whoa, we might have been pathetic but Melbourne supporters still have no right to troll :eek::thumbsu:

Is that the best you can do, try and deflect by bringing up my team? We're shit...no shit...but so are you. Bruise free baby. :):thumbsu:.

lol at Melgorne supporters:eek: even when my club is getting smashed your club's squawking seems pathetic:eek:

lol at Melgorne supporters:eek: even when my club is getting smashed your club's squawking seems pathetic:eek:
whats worse is they were supposed to be doing it for JIM lol:eek:gutless rabble

sorry bad typing, wonderful cure called alcohol :D:thumsbu::

cant believe brick mclean got a run today

wait thats not right...

well at least he was on the park :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judd made it clear the game was just 4 points, he'll quickly whip anyone into shape who is even thinking about coasting into this game. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Just further evidence that the mercenary is the shittest captain in the league.

"Don't eat chips boys" is all 1 mill a year buys you.

His teammates hate him.

I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back