I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Here are some more facts for you. You should be kicking minimum 20 goals against bottom 8 fodder like Port and in particular Gold Coast. To concedede an average of 13 goals a game so far is completely ****ing horrid considering your opposition.

Their midfield shits all over yours in real life and in supercoach. I can't wait for them to make a mess of you this week :eek:

lmao but they are essendon and james hird is the messiah and they will win when he waves his magical wand :D:D
Thats what they think in secret these maggots
When does scarlett come back :thumbsu:

Seriously lets leave mus out of this because I just plastered yours this morning and already the bitch is calling back for seonds

That's fine, wouldn't expect any less from scum like you. I'll just continue sleeping with women who aren't 60 years old :thumbsu:

Speaking of seconds, we're playing our seconds squad on the weekend. No pressure on us, dare to lose?

Here are some more facts for you. You should be kicking minimum 20 goals against bottom 8 fodder like Port and in particular Gold Coast. To concedede an average of 13 goals a game so far is completely ****ing horrid considering your opposition.

You lost to the roo's, and you're averaging 17 goals per game against you. Suck my length.

Their midfield shits all over yours in real life and in supercoach. I can't wait for them to make a mess of you this week :eek:

Nah bro, Watson and Stants for brownlow 1-2. Yes blues have more midfield class, but we have more midfield depth (unless of course they're going to unleash the secret Brock McLean weaponry on us?)

That's fine, wouldn't expect any less from scum like you. I'll just continue sleeping with women who aren't 60 years old :thumbsu:

Speaking of seconds, we're playing our seconds squad on the weekend. No pressure on us, dare to lose?

No you sleep with men or women who are transexuals, same difference hey, I sleep with quality unlike you

What seconds, the same ones who played in 2010 when we spanked you by 79 points
The seconds who played in 2011 when we smashed them by 79 points
or was it the 62 point shallackng in last years finals

So needles to say scum like you started it with mentioning mums so dont give me that shit about scum.
No we dont dare to lose, we better then you regardless who plays
plenty of pressure especially the 70, 000 who will be on hand to watch th game
Anyways kep getting the last word in as it surely makes you scum feel better about yourselves

Here are the facts brainless.

We kick 15 goals a game.
We concede 13 goals a game.
That means we win games. Imagine if we kicked straight for once!

Ryder and Bellchambers = Elite rucks - Kreuzer/Hampson - laughable.
Watson, Stanton, Hocking, Howlett, Zaharakis, Monfries shit all over Carlton's apparent A-Graders - why? because they play as a team, not because of how many points they can rack up in Supercoach!

Never....EVER...right Essendon off in any match against the tossers from Carlscum. You can smell the fear in the eyes of the supporters, players and coaches @ Vi$y park. We are under no pressure at all.

This belongs in the "Delusional Pearlers" thread.

You lost to the roo's, and you're averaging 17 goals per game against you. Suck my length.

Nah bro, Watson and Stants for brownlow 1-2. Yes blues have more midfield class, but we have more midfield depth (unless of course they're going to unleash the secret Brock McLean weaponry on us?)

seriously piss off we shit over your mids, easily
you havent a brownlow medcallists or a 50 goal a year player
judd murphy gibbs and simpson shit over watson and stanton are both over 25 and never won a dam thing or proven themselves other then to essendon fans
We have smashed you 3 times from the last 4 and you have the gall to argue the facts'
Its why I hate essendon because of the arrogance pride and egos, excuses and as for depth no way
The blues have more talent and depth, your mob is relying on older brigade types
Mcveigh, lovett murray davey watson monfires and stanton and dempsey are all 25 and over
Their best is beyond them
The blues are coming together now, they have strength talent and speed to burn

No you sleep with men or women who are transexuals, same difference hey, I sleep with quality unlike you

Delusional little keyboard warrior. My mum aint quality.

What seconds, the same ones who played in 2010 when we spanked you by 79 points

Nah, just the ones we pushed back to the magoo's who beat you 6 or 7 games straight up to 2010.

So needles to say scum like you started it with mentioning mums so dont give me that shit about scum.

Sorry, you actually have two dads? I didn't realise. Sorry man, must be rough knowing you came from a test tube.

No we dont dare to lose, we better then you regardless who plays
plenty of pressure especially the 70, 000 who will be on hand to watch th game

Plenty of pressure? Don't tell me juddy's been attending those martial arts pressure point classes again? No pressure on us, you've just gotta beat our seconds princess.

Delusional little keyboard warrior. My mum aint quality.

lol talking about your mum here like you actually rate her, my goodness you really are sick and twisted seriously get some major counselling

Nah, just the ones we pushed back to the magoo's who beat you 6 or 7 games straight up to 2010.

You havent beat us in 3 seasons and jealousies whats got you ****tas here on our threads

Sorry, you actually have two dads? I didn't realise. Sorry man, must be rough knowing you came from a test tube.

nothing wrong with test tubes, serioulsy you must have amirror reflection of yourself, its funny I was thinking the same thing about you, You make things personal because your mum was actually a bloke you were a test tube baby and for years your mum miscarried, I must say brothers and sisters dont mix, incest its why your a little ******

Plenty of pressure? Don't tell me juddy's been attending those martial arts pressure point classes again? No pressure on us, you've just gotta beat our seconds princess.

Plenty of pressure little girl, we beat your little handbaggers last years finals, you dont anna drop this one to us because we have been your arch nemesis for years
suck it up ***

Serioulsy someone should card these freaks as they would have carded me by now, They really piss me off
The guy brings mums in to it, I retaliate as any normal bloke would
These ess fans are so ****ed up, teach them a lesson and ban them make an example of them blues

Plenty of pressure little girl, we beat your little handbaggers last years finals, you dont anna drop this one to us because we have been your arch nemesis for years
suck it up ***

We care about Wednesday, this game means nothing.

Poor little scum kid thinks a round 4 match matters. You also think last years elimination final matters, you didn't win the flag, so your win meant nothing. Your team is all talk, has been for years, but at the end of the day it has all amounted to nothing.

Great work tanking those years guys, it sure has gotten you somewhere :thumbsu:

It must be fun following a team with a list full of front-running squibs. The term hard-ball get is foreign to the Scum.

You do realise that Dyson Squibbell is the biggest Squib in the league and that "The Scum" are EssenScum don't you?

Are you Bummers'03's alias? You're certainly stupid enough to be.

Moron.

Hey astroboy4800... shut up.

It must be fun following a team with a list full of front-running squibs. The term hard-ball get is foreign to the Scum. Not a single playeron their list wins any...they just wait for the chip-scabbing turnover.

Which we have Essendon to thank for, the master of the squib. Heppell... lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We care about Wednesday, this game means nothing.

Poor little scum kid thinks a round 4 match matters. You also think last years elimination final matters, you didn't win the flag, so your win meant nothing. Your team is all talk, has been for years, but at the end of the day it has all amounted to nothing.

Great work tanking those years guys, it sure has gotten you somewhere :thumbsu:

yes it did matter, it left your scum supporters with egg on your faces
it proves we shit all over your pathetic club, you little girly bitch
We are here, your team is all talk, havent won a final in 8 years, we won last year, we will win a flag before your shit mob does
we proved we can match it and we will win more finals this year so shut your trap, at least we dont keep old guys in the hope that each new year they will perform better
IE Fletcher, in the past hird, lloyd and lucas
you guys are trippers
this game means everything to u, read the facts they said it could undo 3 weeks of footy this gme and i agree so **** off

Hey astroboy4800... shut up.

Which we have Essendon to thank for, the master of the squib. Heppell... lol.

Thrawn they want to start talkng shit with me I give it back, they bring mothers in to this, too bad its on a computer because pal they wouldnt wake up for a month if it was face to face simple as that

lol @ essenscum, everyone thinks they should tank this match. that's how much chance they have. maybe their boring list can lul the carlton team into a deep coma and get over the line that way. can't see any other hope for them.

might be because we have to front up a few days later for another game.

shit post though. reeks of desperation just to write something.

at least we dont keep old guys in the hope that each new year they will perform better
IE Fletcher, in the past hird, lloyd and lucas

Let me give you some lessons.

Fletch is in a league above all your crab like backmen.
Hird retired at 34, could have easily played another year.
Lloyd retired at 31, easily had another year or two and was offered by other clubs.
Lucas retired right on time.

You wanna talk about old mates, how's old Bradley going? Why aren't you still carrying Kouta, too heavy for Juddy to carry him aswell?

Shit club, even shitter supporters trying to turn a nothing match into something meaningful, to 'define' your season. It's what legends are made of. Well tough t***ies lads, Wednesday is the big one. Nobody cares about you, so would you like a tissue?

Why the **** would anyone want to bet with a proven welcher???

**** off :eek:

131044014921.jpg

I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back