I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

astroy boy's age is clearly my shoe size. :eek:

Never come across such childish crap before. Always a first i guess.
m
Must be pretty big feet, centurion must be that
A hundred years of age with dementia and alhzeimers disease
Either that or your the age of your own shoes size and your mummy dearest types here for you

See how things can get ersonal I raise facts and figures and also my experiences with your scum supporters and you start up with ppls age
where are you based by the way we can always talk in person

m
Must be pretty big feet, centurion must be that
A hundred years of age with dementia and alhzeimers disease
Either that or your the age of your own shoes size and your mummy dearest types here for you

keep posting flog, you're only reinforcing my point for all to see.

edit: Didn't take long for the carlscum personality to come out. wants to meet up so we can "talk"....

this is getting juicy.

keep posting flog, you're only reinforcing my point for all to see.

edit: Didn't take long for the carlscum personality to come out. wants to meet up so we can "talk"....

this is getting juicy.

Always typical how the essscum wants to get the last word in
I am showing you up for arroagance, No I would met up to talk in another manner
My fist through your face
The essendon faithful are waiting for you in your little kinci threads elsewhere
piss off

Always typical how the essscum wants to get the last word in
I am showing you up for arroagance, No I would met up to talk in another manner
My fist through your face
The essendon faithful are waiting for you in your little kinci threads elsewhere
piss off

hahahahaha this is awesome... Give me more come on tough guy :D:D

hahahahaha this is awesome... Give me more come on tough guy :D:D

Its about the only rise your gonna get because come saturday your ptiful team will be just that
Pitiful
Post somewhere else as it seems your trying to invade and dominate these threads because its a competitve streak in your lot to win your banner threads and ours
Too bad wont measn much come saturday

You spend too much time with your face buried in a pillow, i don't care about that...

Maybe you should change your allegiance to Carlscum, after all you are their divine protector. :eek:

Always gotta bite back and get the last word in, proves my point that you essendon fans are arrogant and snappy toms who are jealous when their hated rivals are beyond and above better then them
It just eats you up doesnt it?:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can we have that in english please you illiterate little **** ?

English hey
hows this for you
get f...ed you little paedophile illetirate piece of crap that I walk on with my feet because thats where you belong underneath my heel
You arent used to this been barbed up by acrlton fans and them not been banned so it eats you to the core
Well get used to it

English hey
hows this for you
get f...ed you little paedophile illetirate piece of crap that I walk on with my feet because thats where you belong underneath my heel
You arent used to this been barbed up by acrlton fans and them not been banned so it eats you to the core
Well get used to it

LOL, im loving this. :D:D:thumbsu:

English hey
hows this for you
Well get used to it

Love it. Full of so much rage against the club who will quietly and confidently put you back into your place on saturday, now go back to the kitchen.

Love it. Full of so much rage against the club who will quietly and confidently put you back into your place on saturday, now go back to the kitchen.

Really you wan..rs dont kn ow when to leave well enough alone
This rage is something you well know about, piss of from this thread unless you got something constructive to say
Your not =in our league on terms of youth and deoth and you will be found out saturday
Your not flag material and all you can do is huff and puff utter rubbish here
Now come with me to the kitchen so I can teach you to make toast

As for essendon winning funny they are panickng over their soft tissue injuries and then 4 days to face the pies
Of course you bombers are scattering those brains of yours to work on excuses and posts to conjure up reasons why you will lose
As always love the essendon faithfuls arrogance
Im off for now
Post as you will seing that you have to get the last word in to win some petty arguments

I don't usually do this sort of thing but I'm calling it: Not a chance.

They have an average plodder midfield, one decent ruckman, suspect defense, rookie coach and the last big game (i.e a final!) they got absolutely thrashed by an injury depleted Carlton.

Time to lube up I'm afraid Essendon, it wont be pretty.

Here are the facts brainless.

We kick 15 goals a game.
We concede 13 goals a game.
That means we win games. Imagine if we kicked straight for once!

Ryder and Bellchambers = Elite rucks - Kreuzer/Hampson - laughable.
Watson, Stanton, Hocking, Howlett, Zaharakis, Monfries shit all over Carlton's apparent A-Graders - why? because they play as a team, not because of how many points they can rack up in Supercoach!

Never....EVER...right Essendon off in any match against the tossers from Carlscum. You can smell the fear in the eyes of the supporters, players and coaches @ Vi$y park. We are under no pressure at all.

here are the fantasies brainless.

We kick 15 goals a game.

Ryder and bellchambers = elite rucks - kreuzer/hampson - laughable.
Watson, stanton, hocking, howlett, zaharakis, monfries shit all over carlton's apparent a-graders - why? Because they play as a team, not because of how many points they can rack up in supercoach!

Never....ever...right essendon off in any match against the tossers from carlscum. You can smell the fear in the eyes of the supporters, players and coaches @ vi$y park. We are under no pressure at all.
efa...

We kick 15 goals a game.

Watson, Stanton, Hocking, Howlett, Zaharakis, Monfries shit all over Carlton's apparent A-Graders - why? because they play as a team, not because of how many points they can rack up in Supercoach!

Never....EVER...right Essendon off in any match against the tossers from Carlscum. You can smell the fear in the eyes of the supporters, players and coaches @ Vi$y park. We are under no pressure at all.
Here are the real facts
You kicked pretty even against the gold coast I would 16.15. 111 is pretty average
I would say 15.15.105 is again reasonable
The only game you were inacurate was against north
The bombers have had 95 shots at goal in 3 games, 5 short of a hundred the blues have had 106 scoring shots thats 11 more and yet we havent played the gold coast yet

Your under presure, just ask james hird and thompson, The scum supporters in all their arrogance coming on our board and dare insult us and try justifying why they are crap
If these guys play as a team why the fricken hell did we cane your sorry arses in the finals last year
So much team work displayed by the woeful bombers who bomb out yet again:eek:

We kick 15 goals a game.

Here are some more facts for you. You should be kicking minimum 20 goals against bottom 8 fodder like Port and in particular Gold Coast. To concedede an average of 13 goals a game so far is completely ****ing horrid considering your opposition.

Their midfield shits all over yours in real life and in supercoach. I can't wait for them to make a mess of you this week :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back