I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

It was on the Footy Show I think or one of those shows. CBF going through the video to see if this is the exact right one but even the video information points to it www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy0CgrjL5Jo

English hey
hows this for you
get f...ed you little paedophile illetirate piece of crap that I walk on with my feet because thats where you belong underneath my heel
You arent used to this been barbed up by acrlton fans and them not been banned so it eats you to the core
Well get used to it

true colours come out!

Gonna love seeing how the little ******** Eddie Betts is going to get a kick on Fletcher.

He will struggle in air with Fletcher's height and reach. Fletcher's still got a lot of speed in his legs so Betts won't be able to run away from him on the ground.

Tell me Scum fans - how in the hell is little Eddie gonna get a kick?

To be fair I think he believes you can beat Collingwood next week if you were to have enough rest and lack of injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

now i KNOW you're taking the piss.

even if you were at full strength it'd be a total mismatch man for man.

even hendo looks to have your best player covered. :eek:

Oh well Hurley kicks 10 and whoever matches up on Crameri will see at least 5 go over his head from him.

Bellchambers would be your number 1 ruckman ahead of an average 1st round pick in Kruezer and an even worse Hampson who's only getting a game because of the Megan Gale cash.

Seriously, Scummers we blew you out the water last 2 times we played you. What the hell has changed since then? :eek:

Thank you, just spat coffee all over my screen :D:thumbsu:

Gee whiz, I thought scum supporters could read?

1 West Coast Eagles 3 211.21 12
2 Carlton 3 194.66 12
3 Sydney Swans 3 148.76 12
4 Essendon 3 115.94 12

Pretty sure that's Essendon in at number 4? Maybe my eyes are deceiving me, then again I'm sure Carlton made top 4 based on their hype and form last year :rolleyes:

You won't win a flag, so settle petal.

Gee whiz, I thought scum supporters could read?

1 West Coast Eagles 3 211.21 12
2 Carlton 3 194.66 12
3 Sydney Swans 3 148.76 12
4 Essendon 3 115.94 12

Pretty sure that's Essendon in at number 4? Maybe my eyes are deceiving me, then again I'm sure Carlton made top 4 based on their hype and form last year :rolleyes:

You won't win a flag, so settle petal.

yeah, but it's like bragging about adelaide being on top of the ladder before the first round because they come first alphabetically. :eek:

3 rounds in.

3 ponies tamed.

gratz. :eek::thumbsu:

Games we'd lose in the past, if this was a big game (which it's not), it's the kind of thing we'd have accidentally won in years gone by. Ala geelong, saints, etc.
But I guess two wins against bottom 8 sides and one who is eating themselves out right now, is a good win by your part... Quality opposition you've beaten lol - at least we can say we beat the roo's, who beat the cats.

But this is a nothing game for us, against a nothing club who is no real threat. 2 years of apparent claim for elite and you've done nothing, enjoy that ;)

I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back