I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

you're personally threatining people on an internet forum and yet have the audacity to accuse us of anything?

Yeah mate, you won't just deal with one of us. There will be hundreds lining up to pound your head into the ground.

Keyboard warrior.

Firstly your the one with the name calling
Secondly I wont worry about the hundreds as I will taqke you out before they know what the ****s hit them.
And thirdly I will ****ing bring so many people whoi will crush you and your mob
It will take an army to bring me down **** face
so shut your trap
otherwise meet me on your own and t=you will never walk again

Scum people like you arent worth it, its why you come on here, at least something like facebook and twitter you would not have the guts to post name calling the way you, what I would give to hammer you in to the ground, really its always about getting the last word in, I could tolerate it if you werent so arrogant and egotistical, but when you start shooting your mouths off and labelling people you dont know, pretty cowardice if you ask most people.
:thumbsdown:

Threatening to hit people on an internet forum is the very definition of cowardice. You are embarrassing your club and its good supporters very well. Gold class performance.:thumbsu:

effingscummers too sqibbley to go one on one? :eek::thumbsdown:

chicken shits and weasels
Gte the blues fans to crunch them
how pathetic is centurion conceding he needs help
****ing worm, I would go to an extent that even if there were several hundreds how many would be willing to be sliced open with a glass bottle
Numbers mean nothing, its who has the guts to make the first move, and secondly he said something about enemies
Mate he will be dead if we meet and the cops pounding on my door

Firstly your the one with the name calling
Secondly I wont worry about the hundreds as I will taqke you out before they know what the ****s hit them.
And thirdly I will ****ing bring so many people whoi will crush you and your mob
It will take an army to bring me down **** face
so shut your trap
otherwise meet me on your own and t=you will never walk again

I can sense Black Flag slowly backing away because you're an idiot. At least you've taken the heat off him

Threatening to hit people on an internet forum is the very definition of cowardice. You are embarrassing your club and its good supporters very well. Gold class performance.:thumbsu:

pal I am far from a coward and I ask to meet up
Not just making threats, I dont embarrass anyone, just you, seems you are a flog who embarrasses his own and has a complex
I will meet any one of you who has a smart mouth on you
I didnt start this your kind of scum did
always gotta get the last word in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chicken shits and weasels
Gte the blues fans to crunch them
how pathetic is centurion conceding he needs help
****ing worm, I would go to an extent that even if there were several hundreds how many would be willing to be sliced open with a glass bottle
Numbers mean nothing, its who has the guts to make the first move, and secondly he said something about enemies
Mate he will be dead if we meet and the cops pounding on my door

After reading all of your posts I considered for a second that you're a master troll. I then quickly reconsidered

I can sense Black Flag slowly backing away because you're an idiot. At least you've taken the heat off him

They back away because they sit back and watch the show, your the only idiots, your the ones who just mentioned needing hundreds to help you out, lifes a 2 way street shitheads, gotta take what you dish out
where are you based we can talk face to face without the name calling here if you want

They back away because they sit back and watch the show, your the only idiots, your the ones who just mentioned needing hundreds to help you out, lifes a 2 way street shitheads, gotta take what you dish out
where are you based we can talk face to face without the name calling here if you want

ok...I'd meet up with you but I have a strong feeling that you are the kind of person that eats peoples livers with a nice glass of chianti

pal I am far from a coward and I ask to meet up
Not just making threats, I dont embarrass anyone, just you, seems you are a flog who embarrasses his own and has a complex
I will meet any one of you who has a smart mouth on you
I didnt start this your kind of scum did
always gotta get the last word in
Grrrrrr

oh please, stop telling me how i feel. the only shit i smell in this thread is coming from essendon scummers.

try to be a little more graceful in victory ffs.

Its too hard thery hid behind their keyboards
They still hurting from 1999, and last years elimination final
They have to make the most of this previous clash and milk it for what they can gert out of it
4 Points they really are trolls

Its too hard thery hid behind their keyboards
They still hurting from 1999, and last years elimination final
They have to make the most of this previous clash and milk it for what they can gert out of it
4 Points they really are trolls

last year's EF really hit them hard. so they won one in the minor rounds, meh, let the babies have their bottle. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back