I'm rooting for the cats

Remove this Banner Ad

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
Being a proud Vic, I have laid down my arms for the weekend and will be hoping for the Cats to triumph, the best team by a mile in 2007, they have endured a fair premiership drought and would be deserved winners. As for Port, there's no place in this great game for winners that lack humility and decency, as the great NFL coach Vince Lombardi once said, celebrate like you've done it before. Go Cats, put the power puffs back in their place:thumbsu:

Our club is travelling interstate to a place where the media have been trying to whip up feeling against us.

We're not going to sneak into town in some apologetic way and hope we can make off with the silverware while everyone's looking at the other team.

We want to be on the front foot and make it clear we're coming over ready to take the game on. We've come over confident not cocky. Now we'll see what happens on the day.

Our club is travelling interstate to a place where the media have been trying to whip up feeling against us.

We're not going to sneak into town in some apologetic way and hope we can make off with the silverware while everyone's looking at the other team.

We want to be on the front foot and make it clear we're coming over ready to take the game on. We've come over confident not cocky. Now we'll see what happens on the day.
This is why Port Adelaide are successful, and Richmond are not.

Seriously, how precious are some of the Victorian supporters? Perhaps Port Adelaide players should just act like robots.

Port Adelaide have won many premierships in the past with their attitude, so why the **** would they change now, just to appease some soft **** Victorians?

yeah great synopsis, u must be a genius:confused:
Put it this way. I'd rather support a winning team that lack humility and decency, as you put it, which by the way, I find an incredibly ridiculous notion, than support a team with a losing culture, who haven't been successful for over 25 years.

Enjoy your mediocrity.

I'm sorry...are you playing in the team?....is that you choco?. You seem to have some intimate knowledge of how the players/coaching staff are thinking.

Put it this way. I'd rather support a winning team that lack humility and decency, as you put it, which by the way, I find an incredibly ridiculous notion, than support a team with a losing culture, who haven't been successful for over 25 years.

Enjoy your mediocrity.

If you cared to pull your head from your clacker for a minute it may occur to you that one of tomorrows combatants hasnt tasted it for 43 years...anything can happen in this business, hell we finished above both of them in 2006...try that for size boofhead:p

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm rooting for the cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back