Media Immediate resignation from the Baghdad Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Another unqualified knob

I ask you ND to remember Carson Dial as the quality poster and undoubted loyal team mate he once was before he fell to the typhus that is the Furballs.

C'mon ND. You can do better. Why not unite with TJASTA fumbler and JackNah_8 in forming a new team such as the Tittybong Turkeys? Instal CazC30 as your skipper and yourself, JackNah_8 and TJ in the leadership group. With a mantra of error free Qooty and bans on tennis, religion and half hats your new team will go from strength to strength.

I ask you ND to remember Carson Dial as the quality poster and undoubted loyal team mate he once was before he fell to the typhus that is the Furballs.

C'mon ND. You can do better. Why not unite with TJASTA fumbler and JackNah_8 in forming a new team such as the Tittybong Turkeys? Instal CazC30 as your skipper and yourself, JackNah_8 and TJ in the leadership group. With a mantra of error free Qooty and bans on tennis, religion and half hats your new team will go from strength to strength.

Are you feeling ok?

TITTYBONG TYRANTS
also no

That would have to be an SFA first - dropped before one's state of origin debut. Nicely done ABV.

Dr Phil, I think we need to be cautious.

The sorrowful Metromockingchinos have enough in their teacup. At this stage pundits have them picking up only one win. This will not be meritorious as it will be against the perennial losers in the WA Wobblies. ND is the work experience kid being given a chance to learn and grow in the Metro compost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You play the Allies in the first week?
Nah we are playing with ourselves, that’s what ND said in the PM.

He’s asked us some pretty gross questions tbh.

What we are wearing? What brand of shampoo we like? How many times times we’ve been to Coburg drive-ins?
Do we prefer steamed or fried dimmos? How many would one eat in a sitting?
Best dumpling joint in the metro area? Asked again what we were all wearing?

Got a bit creepy after the 37th time I just told him I was nude to get him off my back.

That was a terrible mistake.

Sorry
I’m no longer a vegan

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Immediate resignation from the Baghdad Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back