Media IMS - Sweet 16

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember when he first began working as an intern at the Coolridge Taco factory in downtown Detroit. We were an established private equity group buying up shares in Dago Orange-aid and Powdered Bleach Emporium limited and due to our hostile takeover of Dago and the Big Hat Hedge Fund and Cat Sanctuary, we needed a lot more manpower, not just some fresh daisy, blue bloods straight out of redbrick, ivy leagues.

He walked in on his first day, those cherub cheeks baking away in the midday sun (as our roof was going through construction at this time. All the roofs actually on this 13 story highrise in upper town Manhatten), and we knew this boy would be a star. Sure he vomited 5 times in his first half but who didn't? There was a lot of loose chlorine about in those days and you had to be pretty quick to catch it in the act otherwise it would steal your lunch and be down the street before you could wrestle 3 geese into a Toyota Carola for a roadtrip to stop your girlfriend from watching the pr0n she forgot to mail you.

Well anyway, IMS, had you not put your adverse displeasure to mixing chemicals behind you and not strengthened that weak stomach we would not have beaten nearly 350 rats dead in the basement of my aunt's bungalow. Merry christmas and have a great ski holiday!

I remember when he first began working as an intern at the Coolridge Taco factory in downtown Detroit. We were an established private equity group buying up shares in Dago Orange-aid and Powdered Bleach Emporium limited and due to our hostile takeover of Dago and the Big Hat Hedge Fund and Cat Sanctuary, we needed a lot more manpower, not just some fresh daisy, blue bloods straight out of redbrick, ivy leagues.

He walked in on his first day, those cherub cheeks baking away in the midday sun (as our roof was going through construction at this time. All the roofs actually on this 13 story highrise in upper town Manhatten), and we knew this boy would be a star. Sure he vomited 5 times in his first half but who didn't? There was a lot of loose chlorine about in those days and you had to be pretty quick to catch it in the act otherwise it would steal your lunch and be down the street before you could wrestle 3 geese into a Toyota Carola for a roadtrip to stop your girlfriend from watching the pr0n she forgot to mail you.

Well anyway, IMS, had you not put your adverse displeasure to mixing chemicals behind you and not strengthened that weak stomach we would not have beaten nearly 350 rats dead in the basement of my aunt's bungalow. Merry christmas and have a great ski holiday!

And just like that, it was all worth it.

Comedy Central No GIF by Alternatino with Arturo Castro

Remove this Banner Ad

Media IMS - Sweet 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Back