In around 24 hours Failmantle will ruin 3 more kids AFL careers

Remove this Banner Ad

Only 1 hour left and every kid in the country is hoping they dont get read out by the shitstains of the AFL. :eek:

*every* kid? you know most of them probably don't play football anyway, but you really should treat your draftees with a little more respect

Did you ever napisan Mastens knickers clean?

It's hard to weigh up who got more out of Masten and Palmer in the past few years.

Palmer: knee recon, breaking Barlow's leg in what could've been a brownlow year.

Masten: stinking it up for most of his games.

I guess Freo come out in front on this one as Palmer hit the road.

Odd that he thinks that a fledgling AFL club like GWS may have more of a successful future than Freo. :eek:

Only 1 hour left and every kid in the country is hoping they dont get read out by the shitstains of the AFL. :eek:

and every parent across the country will be hoping their kid's name isnt read out by your junkie club.

Dont recall to be honest.

However I do remember tripping over Squibb Hills Maxi pad.

Sure you do... And we all you love collecting used sanitary pads.

It's hard to weigh up who got more out of Masten and Palmer in the past few years.

Palmer: knee recon, breaking Barlow's leg in what could've been a brownlow year.

Odd that he thinks that a fledgling AFL club like GWS may have more of a successful future than Freo. :eek:

Thanks for the novel but I've already read Lord Of The Rings.

Love the Masten revisionism by celebrating injuries. Class.

For starters you cant use the word think when discussing Rhys Palmer because he can't. The reason he went to GWS though is their the only club that will give him a game.

Thanks for the novel but I've already read Lord Of The Rings.

Love the Masten revisionism by celebrating injuries. Class.

Multiple paragraphed posts too much for you cupcake? Obviously as no where did I celebrate injuries.

If you had half the "logic and reason" that you like to think you do, you'd see me comparing Masten's effectiveness to that of an injured Palmer.

Keep up please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Multiple paragraphed posts too much for you cupcake? Obviously as no where did I celebrate injuries.

If you had half the "logic and reason" that you like to think you do, you'd see me comparing Masten's effectiveness to that of an injured Palmer.

Keep up please.

..umm what?
Stop dribbliing and refrain from celebrating injuries.

Toots medal gone to your head already?

..umm what?
Stop dribbliing and refrain from celebrating injuries.

Toots medal gone to your head already?

I didn't intentionally patronize you. Unfortunately it just appears that way whenever I address one of your posts.

I like the Fifth Leg white. If the weather is warm I'd prefer to drink something else.

Fifth leg is a great drop. :thumbsu:
Happs does a few beauties too...
Just a shame I can't find any over here... :(:thumbsdown:

Fifth leg is a great drop. :thumbsu:
Happs does a few beauties too...
Just a shame I can't find any over here... :(:thumbsdown:

Can usually order them online direct from the wineries if you're after a specific drop ie. http://www.happs.com.au

There's a gamay from Victoria that I had a year ago that was good but I can't find it for the life of me (and can't remember what it is called either).

I declare Tom Sheridan as the unlucky player who will be 'Sumichd' :eek: :eek:

Showing off your stupidity again wambat? :thumbsu:

Sheridan is a midfielder, Sumich is our forwards coach. Sheridan is more likely to get Stoned than Sumichd. :rolleyes:

You should have gone with Crozier.

I am far from being ill at ease. Just playing the game...

Although unburdoned by the weight of syncophantic popularity and gladly so...

Do you enjoy insincere plaudits?

You play the game yet you don't know when it started. ;)

Jealousy is a curse Macy.

I exist whether I am loved or hated.

You play the game yet you don't know when it started. ;)

Jealousy is a curse Macy.

I exist whether I am loved or hated.

The game has always existed. We are but brief bit part players in its continuity.
I understand that well enough.
Your delusions of grandeur are entertaining.

You are now a slave to the sycophantic grind. Jealousy is not an issue. Don't fall prey to the insincere hype.

William+H.+Macy+Felicity+Huffman+married+UbXEHrq1eXCl.jpg

Please arrange your future posting offerings to me in the form of a haiku.

Until you do so I will neither read nor acknowledge your attempts to receive my approval, no matter how desperate and heart felt they may be.

Remove this Banner Ad

In around 24 hours Failmantle will ruin 3 more kids AFL careers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back