IN: Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

gazza050908.jpg

Wow. That really stung. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, definitely some quality sh00ping there! :thumbsu:

Vili, ever since I first saw you around the Bay, it was very clear your talent, and primary strength, was in the sh00p, rather than duking it out. That's your game son, stay with it!

[YOUTUBE]VwGGZTZ-3pM[/YOUTUBE]

g'day wona ol china.
Did we have a wager on yesterday?

Not unless I've had a little bout of temporary senility mate ;)

Got a bit excited during the third quarter yesterday, but apart from that, it certainly wasn't too pretty. Like I said earlier, a bunch of our guys clearly didn't turn up prepared to work and show the necessary commitment for most of the day, and it's just plain indefensible when that happens init...

good mix of young and vets. Plenty to like about your demons esp considering injuries. Some good bodies amongst that lot. Something in the water?

Well, a fair part of what we saw yesterday can stem from inexperience, and the natural tendency of young players to run hot and cold at times, I guess- still no excuse, but these things invariably are a factor of course.

That's not the explanation for someone like Miller though, and his deadweight days outnumber his good ones by a huge margin. If he doesn't get replaced by Lynden Dunn next week (he kicked 8 for Casey yesterday btw), then I'll be pissed.

Remove this Banner Ad

IN: Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back