India V Australia 3rd ODI 22 March 1830hrs @ Chennai

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll say it again..

How do we constantly win odis in india but not tests? i understand it's more of a all in or out type of match but it still boggles me

Is it really that hard to understand? pakistan won a one day world cup in australia but always get thumped here in tests is a completely different form of the game on completely different pitches played by different players.

Marsh has been in red hot form since returning to cricket....100+ for WA in a shield game, 50+ in the Marsh ODI final and then 2 x 50's and a 47 v India on their home decks..... when on song the guy could be anything, pity he doesn't sing enough.

I'm coming around to him having a Khawaja style redemption arch for the test team tbh.

He's been nothing short of World Class for a while in most forms of cricket.

Green + Marsh would be an interesting prospect at 6 & 7 in certain conditions.

I'm coming around to him having a Khawaja style redemption arch for the test team tbh.

He's been nothing short of World Class for a while in most forms of cricket.

Green + Marsh would be an interesting prospect at 6 & 7 in certain conditions.
Green and Marsh handy all rounders too. How old is marsh now anyway

Geez my predictions are always spot on, don't get enough credit.
I am starting up a go fund me page for you to purchase this AtW.
200w.gif

I am starting up a go fund me page for you to purchase this AtW.
200w.gif

Thankyou, will come in handy.

Last 3 predictions.

2nd Test when Australia were 1/60 at stumps in the 3rd innings I predicted Australia would lose 9/70 and lose, they lost 9/53 and lost.

Last Test after looking at the pitch before a ball was even bowled I said it'd be a flat track draw, people abused me but I was 100% spot on.

Last night Australia 220/7 I said it'd be a tough chase and India would lose.

I know my cricket.

Thankyou, will come in handy.

Last 3 predictions.

2nd Test when Australia were 1/60 at stumps in the 3rd innings I predicted Australia would lose 9/70 and lose, they lost 9/53 and lost.

Last Test after looking at the pitch before a ball was even bowled I said it'd be a flat track draw, people abused me but I was 100% spot on.

Last night Australia 220/7 I said it'd be a tough chase and India would lose.

I know my cricket.
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the WC in India, this shows we can still win with the spinners if Starc has an off day. More encouraging than the last game.

My XI for World Cup

Alex Carey (wk)
David Warner
Marnus Labuschagne
Steve Smith (c)
Glenn Maxwell
Mitchell Marsh
Cameron Green
Pat Cummins
Mitchell Starc
Josh Hazlewood
Adam Zampa