1st T20 Australia v West Indies Feb 9 1830hrs @ Bellerive Oval

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Its a very good batting wicket. West Indies will back themselves with their power packed batting lineup.

Just never know.

David Warner batted well. The best he has in this form for a while.

Inglis will be hard to get shoved down the order based on that effort today.

Marsh looked rusty with COVID.

Maxwell will be better with more games under his belt.

Stoinis isnt the solution for Australia at 5. There is a spot for maybe a better player like Matt Short to take.

Tim David also like Warner batted well. Its interesting to note the guys that came from ILT20 are playing well today.

Wade looked solid at 7.

I don't see Short as a number 5 and someone who can only bat in the top three

I think what they might do is drop Inglis down to 4 as he plays spin well and bring head to open with warner

Warner
head
Marsh
inglis
Maxwell
David or stoinis are fighting for the same spot IMO
Wade

Short in the squad as the spare batter for the opening slot...but they have heaps of options

I don't see Short as a number 5 and someone who can only bat in the top three

I think what they might do is drop Inglis down to 4 as he plays spin well and bring head to open with warner

Warner
head
Marsh
inglis
Maxwell
David or stoinis are fighting for the same spot IMO
Wade

Short in the squad as the spare batter for the opening slot...but they have heaps of options
It didn't feel like that 12 months ago.

Agree, I can only assume the idea was if there is any spin they didn't want them swinging across the line toward the hill. Zampa would get double protection at the other end. But down the ground was always a risk - and Zampa didn't bowl the next over.

add to that we picked a swing bowler in Beherdorf. why not bowl him for two. harder to hit a swinging ball first over wasn't that bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fox is way better anyway and here’s reality all sport will be that way soon only a matter of when
Fox’s coverage of sport really isn’t any better from an entertainment perspective.

It’s terrible for viewers though, what used to be free is now behind a paywall for a lot of sports making it harder and harder for kids and the less fortunate to enjoy.

I’m lucky to be able to have watch it but people shouldn’t be made to miss out.

Fox’s coverage of sport really isn’t any better from an entertainment perspective.

It’s terrible for viewers though, what used to be free is now behind a paywall for a lot of sports making it harder and harder for kids and the less fortunate to enjoy.

might sound harsh but sport can't survive off free to air. need the coin from big streaming companys. people cry how much abc get imagine free to air paying for rights

You want to watch sport these days you have to pay for it

Back