Team Thread Inferno Devils Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately for next season I think the best would be for us to merge given our number of active posters is small and the team's overall poor performance.

Inferno Devils Squad for 2007:

Pure Batsman
Pie 4 Life - Right Handed Batsman, Right Arm Fast - Pure Batter
Beagle_Charlie - Right Handed Batsman, Right Arm Leg Spin, Pure Batter
Bettsie - Right Handed Batsman, Right Arm Fast - Pure Batter
brentonmcdonald - Left Handed Batsman, Right Arm Fast - Pure Batter
Stucey - Right Handed Batsman, Right Arm Leg Spin - Pure Batter
rizzo - Right Handed Batsman, Right Arm Leg Spin - Pure Batter
Tuhob - Right Handed Batsman, Right Arm Fast - Pure Batter
Brian Lara - Right Handed Batsman, Right Arm Fast - Pure Batter
Danny Macgill

Wicket Keeper
goodie - Right Handed Batsman - Keeper

Batting all-rounder
Metallica_Man - Right Handed Batsman, Right Arm Legspin - Batting All Rounder

Pure all-rounder
crowsarethebest - Right Handed Batsman, Right Arm Leg Spin, Pure All Rounder
Djibril Cisse

Bowling all-rounder
jabso - Left Handed Batsman, Left Arm Fast Medium - Bowling All Rounder

Pure Bowlers
Bomberland06 - Right Handed Batsman, Right Arm Leg-Spin - Pure Bowler
Westy07 – Right Handed Batsman, Right Arm Off-Spin – Pure Bowler
RooBoy74 - Right Handed Batsman, Right Arm Fast - Pure Bowler
musha_13 - Left Hand Batsman, Right Arm Fast - Pure Bowler
South_Swans - Left Handed Batsman, Left Arm Leg-Spin

Ok, I've bolded the names of people who are fairly active posters. The rest have fallen away. We need to look for another club to merge with.

With the 2 all rounders rule most likely gone there is no way we can go into the season with 4 posting all rounders, need at least 2 to change, I am willing to change to a pure bowler or batsman whatever is needed more

With the 2 all rounders rule most likely gone there is no way we can go into the season with 4 posting all rounders, need at least 2 to change, I am willing to change to a pure bowler or batsman whatever is needed more

That'd be good. I reckon I might change to a pure batsman or a bowling all-rounder. It depends what the other guys do. No offense to batting-allrounders but they aren't exactly great for team balance. Also depends it they change the stats...

Yeah, we'll have a really good look at the end of the season, we may have to find a suitable merger, or if the 7 posting players you've bolded find new homes.

But, at the moment, with poor performances, we don't even have a real good posting team to even it out a bit

According to P4L your safe.

With your option of folding. We will not fold. A merger is the least I will go. I will sum up my own future in the next couple of weeks, but will stick here most likely. Not sure where I'd be if we merged. Hoping to keep this together but to be honest, and I think you guys would agree with me, TF sh**s all over this comp.

With your option of folding. We will not fold. A merger is the least I will go. I will sum up my own future in the next couple of weeks, but will stick here most likely. Not sure where I'd be if we merged. Hoping to keep this together but to be honest, and I think you guys would agree with me, TF sh**s all over this comp.

Yeah probably does. TF is cricket fantasy forum though.. I play there but it is good from what I've heard. TF is much more in depth than ours...

This is still a good comp though. This is the biggest AFL forum in the world.. its main focus is on football not Cricket Fantasy Leagues. It's good to get away fromt he footy.. its like Bay 13 a bit.. lots of sledging which is good. agree with you... minimum is to merge. I'd like to keep the team.. If we got some posting players and had the right player types we'd be good.

Yeah probably does. TF is cricket fantasy forum though.. I play there but it is good from what I've heard. TF is much more in depth than ours...

This is still a good comp though. This is the biggest AFL forum in the world.. its main focus is on football not Cricket Fantasy Leagues. It's good to get away fromt he footy.. its like Bay 13 a bit.. lots of sledging which is good. agree with you... minimum is to merge. I'd like to keep the team.. If we got some posting players and had the right player types we'd be good.

It now has fantasy everything plus an Arcade and V-Bookie on a V-Bulletin site :thumbsu:

Yeah we need to keep players. I say keep the posting players, have a clean out, start afresh and see what we can do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pure Batsman

Wicket Keeper
goodie - Right Handed Batsman - Keeper*

Batting all-rounder
Metallica_Man - Right Handed Batsman, Right Arm Legspin - Batting All

Pure all-rounder
crowsarethebest - Right Handed Batsman, Right Arm Leg Spin, Pure All Rounder
Djibril Cisse

Bowling all-rounder

Pure Bowlers

Well it's a start for next season. That's the clean out. I'll contact goodie who's on TF and see how he's going, as well as Bettsie.

I want the Inferno Devils to continue next season which i believe we can. We need to find about 5 more bowlers and a couple of batters. Lets Poach, Search, Hunt, do whatever you have to, to find them. We will continue and dominate! :D:thumbsu:

I know goodie has no internet at the moment...also 2 or 3 of us all rounders could change to bowlers, I am willing to. Maybe we could get some TF people to join us

Squad for 2008

Pure Batsman
fantastic_crows - Right Handed Batsman, Right Arm Fast - Pure Batter

Wicket Keeper
goodie - Right Handed Batsman

Batting all-rounder
None

Pure all-rounder
crowsarethebest - Right Handed Batsman, Right Arm Leg Spin
Djibril Cisse - Right Hand Batsman, Right Arm Fast Medium

Bowling all-rounder

Pure Bowlers

The Majestic* - Right Arm Fast - Right Hand Bat - Pure Bowler
Metallica_Man - Right Arm Fast - Right Hand Bat - Pure Bowler
Djibril Cisse - Left Arm Fast - Right Hand Bat - Pure Bowler

* The Majestic is open to playing any role depending on what the team needs, so at the moment, I've got him down as a bowler, may change though

Some of our All Rounders need to think about changing, especially with the 2 all rounder rule likely to be scrapped next season, in a Test Match, we can play 6 pure bats, a keeper, 1 A/R and 3 pure bowlers, things will change next season, we have two pure all rounders at the moment, I'm open to change to a pure bowler if need be, unless someone else was keen on changing, they can change ahead of me.

Metallica and myself have changed to pure bowlers, we have two active all rounders left, crowsarethebest as a pure all rounder (which he will stay for the time being) and Jabso, who I'm not sure if he wants to change.

Remove this Banner Ad

Team Thread Inferno Devils Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back