Team Thread Inferno Devils Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We've got a couple of other players in line, one who has already signed, we're just holding off on the announcement, until I find out what is happening with a couple of other players. If Goodie doesn't start posting more regularly, we may have to cut him, and I will change to a keeper. Also with Bettsie, may not be getting a game if not staying active, but we'll probably keep Bettsie on the list.

We're going to have an awesome squad for next season. We don't want too many numbers, probably stick with around 14. So we have a few reserves and can reward frequent posters over in-frequent posters.

We'll have a look when the new rules for Season 08 are made public, if the two all rounder rule is taken out, there's no point having more than 1 on the list, so Jabso, we'll decide on what you'll be changed to when we get closer to Season 2008.

I've just worked out a very early Season 08 team

fantastic_crows
Tuhob
Pie4Life
Mr P@H
new signing
new signing
Djibril Cisse (keeper)
crowsarethebest (pure all rounder)
The Majestic
trueblue_91
Metallica_Man

If the new signings would prefer to be bowlers or one a keeper, we'll switch things around, but with the two all rounder rule going out, there's no need to have two all rounders. We may keep jabso as a pure all rounder, but sit him on the bench to start the season as his posting isn't very active, but he does post occasionally.

It looks as though Bettsie is in the same boat as Jabso, and we'll probably hav to delist Goodie, as he is no-where to be seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, we noticed your posting ability, and we also noticed since Geelong became a rabble, you lost interest, there will be no rabbles here, if you have a look at our squad, it's become an awesome squad, and there's more to come. We're going places in 08, and we needed a solid, posting keeper with the ability to play well on the field, and we've found that

Remove this Banner Ad

Team Thread Inferno Devils Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back